GR

Has he ever done 90 minutes? Is he capable ? if he got injured yesterday Rowett would be blamed for keeping a crock on the pitch. Can't win can he!

That had a player that cost more than most of our team, we lose two players and can't compete against much better opposition, not worth getting the hump over when we know the coup.

Hopefully Honeyman's been bollocked and now knows the SP. In the long run could be a very useful lesson learnt at little real cost. Doubt we'd have drawn or won Saturday with him.

We lost a game we'd expect to lose, just don't get the meltdown on here. Win Saturday and we are back on track with a really hard run of games coming up. Wouldn't be surprised if we are bottom half after 10 games, but looks like an easier run after that. Let's give GR and the new look squad a chance eh? The cunting off of Shackleton Afobe, Cooper and Cresswell on Saturday was cringeworthy. Every player has bad games and fucks up now and then just as every manager makes poor decisions, that's when uou give them the gee up, not write them off

Hopefully Honeyman's been bollocked and now knows the SP. In the long run could be a very useful lesson learnt at little real cost. Doubt we'd have drawn or won Saturday with him.

We lost a game we'd expect to lose, just don't get the meltdown on here. Win Saturday and we are back on track with a really hard run of games coming up. Wouldn't be surprised if we are bottom half after 10 games, but looks like an easier run after that. Let's give GR and the new look squad a chance eh? The cunting off of Shackleton Afobe, Cooper and Cresswell on Saturday was cringeworthy. Every player has bad games and fucks up now and then just as every manager makes poor decisions, that's when uou give them the gee up, not write them off
Who said we had expected to lose on Saturday? I didn’t!

Before the Cambridge game, I reckon most on here were pretty confident about getting a win at United (especially with the side GR had assembled this summer), but even without Bradshaw, Honeyman and Flemming (the latter two weren’t with us last season), the players could have come away from Bramall Lane with at least a draw! The Utd. team don’t like playing us, and we’ve had good results up there recently!

The reason the players didn’t get at least a draw is because, bar a couple of them, they played shit! It’s nothing to do about cunting players off, but more to do with the expectations that the players give you in one game, and the frustrations they give you in the next! I’ve said this for a few years now, but it’s our lack of consistency that causes us to fall at the last hurdle, every season! Yes, we get injuries (what team doesn’t), but it’s the players that replace those injured players who need to seize the opportunity they’ve been given, and show GR he was wrong to not play them!

We were a couple of wins off last season from getting a play off spot, and we’ve been thereabouts the previous two seasons, so the players know they have it in them to get to those positions, yet in winning games they don’t always seem able to take that momentum over into the next game! Is it a confidence thing, or something more mental, that these players can’t seem to overcome? The players are not going to win every game, but they at least should turn up every game and put in a performance that their supporters, fellow team mates and manager expect of them! That’s the least they can do for the home and travelling away support that cheer them on from the stands every week!

We were a couple of wins off last season from getting a play off spot,
I wish that never happened now cause i knew it would come back to haunt us and be used as an example every time we fail to win. There's no context nor realism anhymore when it comes to us. It's fucking laughable some of the stuff written on here. You have expectations, if they're not met a meltdown, autopsy and list of demands then follow.

Two fucking games in and you're off again
Before the Cambridge game, I reckon most on here were pretty confident about getting a win at United
Anyone i spoke to on the train and in the boozers in Sheffield said they'd take a point right now. Just cause we have a decent recent record doesn't guarantee you shit, how long you been following this club?
The reason the players didn’t get at least a draw is because, bar a couple of them, they played shit!
It happens, we started poorly, they kept and moved the ball about very well and just as we did against Stoke, shit happens.

It’s nothing to do about cunting players off,
You reckon? Since when was slagging a player and calling him all sorts of cunts when he's two yards away been motivational? when? name me a few occasions. Do you up your work rate when being personally abused?
but more to do with the expectations that the players give you
Well more fool you. You have confirmed what i already knew about the drivel you post. Your expectations, no fucking realism just a desire to see us play in the cunts league above us so you can wind some mates up. What a pile of old cunt.

but it’s our lack of consistency that causes us to fall at the last hurdle, every season!
Unbeaten runs, drawing to many games is not consistency? Lack of creativity and goals was why we came up short. Personally and with hindsight i wish we'd finished fourth bottom. It would have at least put a stop to the shit that you often come out with. We finished eigth with a threadbare squad, loans and the fourth smallest budget in the league, again, no fucking context from you.

it’s the players that replace those injured players who need to seize the opportunity they’ve been given, and show GR he was wrong to not play them!
Problem solved. Simple as that. Bottle and patent your solution and this time next year you'll be a millionaire.

Is it a confidence thing, or something more mental, that these players can’t seem to overcome?
They're simply not good enough plus you're expectations are ridiculous. I want Millwall to win everything but i expect them to win nothing.

That’s the least they can do for the home and travelling away support that cheer them on from the stands every week!
Hahahahahahahaha. Cheer them on? you;re slagging the manager and team selection off before a ball is kicked, certain fans in the ground cunting and personally abusing young players five minutes into a game. Some of our fans don't deserve this team or the division we're in, they've been spoilt and know fuck all about the club and what we're up against.

I wish that never happened now cause i knew it would come back to haunt us and be used as an example every time we fail to win. There's no context nor realism anhymore when it comes to us. It's fucking laughable some of the stuff written on here. You have expectations, if they're not met a meltdown, autopsy and list of demands then follow.

Two fucking games in and you're off again

Anyone i spoke to on the train and in the boozers in Sheffield said they'd take a point right now. Just cause we have a decent recent record doesn't guarantee you shit, how long you been following this club?

It happens, we started poorly, they kept and moved the ball about very well and just as we did against Stoke, shit happens.

You reckon? Since when was slagging a player and calling him all sorts of cunts when he's two yards away been motivational? when? name me a few occasions. Do you up your work rate when being personally abused?

Well more fool you. You have confirmed what i already knew about the drivel you post. Your expectations, no fucking realism just a desire to see us play in the cunts league above us so you can wind some mates up. What a pile of old cunt.

Unbeaten runs, drawing to many games is not consistency? Lack of creativity and goals was why we came up short. Personally and with hindsight i wish we'd finished fourth bottom. It would have at least put a stop to the shit that you often come out with. We finished eigth with a threadbare squad, loans and the fourth smallest budget in the league, again, no fucking context from you.

Problem solved. Simple as that. Bottle and patent your solution and this time next year you'll be a millionaire.

They're simply not good enough plus you're expectations are ridiculous. I want Millwall to win everything but i expect them to win nothing.

Hahahahahahahaha. Cheer them on? you;re slagging the manager and team selection off before a ball is kicked, certain fans in the ground cunting and personally abusing young players five minutes into a game. Some of our fans don't deserve this team or the division we're in, they've been spoilt and know fuck all about the club and what we're up against.

I think that might be the longest pissin' in the wind I will ever see..!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

4 points from our opening 6 games would have been acceptable. Stoke on paper looked a good team and a draw on the opening day would have been alright. Sheffield United first home game of the season for them was always going to be a to hard to come away with anything. Saturday I expect a win and 3 points. If they deliver 6 points from the opening 3 games is a good start.

I didn’t go to the cup game, couldn’t watch it online and don’t really care to much for it. I’m rather glad we are out and yes we lost a player to injury and suspension. It will be beneficial long term.

We have had some camp upset with the contract situations ( QPR cunts ) and GR has said openly we are looking at strengthening. He sees what we see. ZF injured, targets signed else where. The start to the season has had its ups and downs on and off the pitch. We have to get to the end of the transfer windows before things begin to settle down.

We were worse off after two games this time last season. Win the next game and it's better than two draws.

Peckham,

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

Just for clarity, I didn’t cunt GR off in my last post, as it wasn’t his fault Honeyman had a rush of blood to his head and got himself sent off! Neither was it his fault that the players he brought on couldn’t do the business. All of that is down to the players not giving 100% commitment to the cause. They did it for the Stoke game but couldn’t replicate it for Sheffield United, a top club in this league (and we always usually up our game against the bigger and best sides), and a side we’ve done well against recently, and one we shouldn’t fear!

That’s where the frustration comes in: we know these players are capable of much better than what they offered up at Sheffield, yet you seem to think it’s acceptable for players to have a day off once in awhile. Why is that? I don’t know what you do for a living, but I’d like to thInk that whatever it is, you do the very best you can do, every single day! If you agree with me on that, then why would you accept the players not giving the 100% commitment that you do in your job? For these players, football is their job, so why shouldn’t their manager expect the very best of them, every single time they go to work on a football field?

Personally, I’ve never slagged off a player when at a game because, like you, I feel it’s counterproductive, but as a supporter, wanting the best for my club, I’m allowed to be pissed off if a player(s) aren’t giving me that 100% commitment, win, lose or draw! I get you don’t want Prem football, but I reckon there’s a lot at the Den who do want it! Why would you cunt these people off because you feel us in the Prem is going to change us (with no proof that it will actually happen?)

I‘ve come to the conclusion that I don’t think we as a club will ever go up now. The team we had in 87 was like lightning in a bottle: something we haven’t replicated since then. Also, the gulf of expenditure is too great with the budget we have, and I get that, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting my club to do well, and keep ourselves in the Championship for at least another year!

The cunting off of Shackleton Afobe, Cooper and Cresswell
Cresswell and Shackleton are well known by Sheffields manager, he knew every bit of their game and it showed. Good management, so is getting in a striker that played for Liverpool and cost £23 million. But hey who considers that when sat in front of a laptop in a sheepskin coat and cigar on. Armchair cunts. Again, no context or reasoning from the bods that sit online and cunt the club off, they know better than the ones that travelled to watch and support their team.

That’s where the frustration comes in: we know these players are capable of much better than what they offered up at Sheffield,
Sometimes your opponents are just too good for you, it happens, you don't need inquiries.
yet you seem to think it’s acceptable for players to have a day off once in awhile.
Still putting words in my mouth and twisting what i said, they are human. shit happens, fucking accept it.
I get you don’t want Prem football,
Twisting again. I want this club to be promoted, for those that never witnessed it and for those that want to be in that cunty league. I hate the fucking thing and what it's done to football but i have never said i don't want us promted. Look what it's done to certain fans, turned them into fucking wrecks cause some cunt at thier workplace is taking the piss, knock the string clean out and sling him in a skip.

I‘ve come to the conclusion that I don’t think we as a club will ever go up now.
That says morer about you than the club, it seems to be a burden on your shoulders, fuck that for a game of soldiers and enjoy what we have, the stability and the league we're currently in.

But hey who considers that when sat in front of a laptop in a sheepskin coat and cigar on. Armchair cunts. Again, no context or reasoning from the bods that sit online and cunt the club off, they know better than the ones that travelled to watch and support their team.
There you go again, cunting supporters off without knowing why they might be ‘armchair cunts.’

I can’t go to every home game on a weekend, and mid week and away games are a no no for me, because my wife has heart failure and needs constant care, which as her husband, I give her! Occasionally, if I can get cover for someone in my family to look after her, I can go to a Saturday home game! Does that make me any less of a supporter than you, who has more ease to pick and choose every home and away game if you want to? Guess in your eyes, it does, but have you thought that there might be other bods like me who are in their own situations, who can’t attend every game, home and away, but would love to, given the chance?

I see enough games (at the Den and on the box), to form an opinion on a player(s) who doesn’t give me, a supporter, what I want: which is 100% commitment, win, lose or draw! In that respect, I’m no different to any other Bod who goes to the Den, who wants to see the same! In the 48 years I’ve followed this club, I’ve seen some excellent players play for us, and just as many who have been shit for us - but then, as it is now, if that 100% commitment is there, that’s good enough for me!

There you go again, cunting supporters off without knowing why they might be ‘armchair cunts.’
I couldn't give two fucks why you can or can't go, my point is you can't judge a game by the bits you see on the box, it's impossible. Regardless if you go or not, the bed wetting and over reaction to one poxy result is fucking ridiculous, so is cunting the players and manager. Two fucking games in, more points than this stage last season and you're at it again, you're entitled to that just the same as i'm entitled to respond.

Sometimes your opponents are just too good for you, it happens, you don't need inquiries.
Agreed. All I’m asking is 100% commitment from the players, win, lose or draw. Can you say, hand on heart, that the commitment was there on Saturday, as you were actually at the ground?
Twisting again. I want this club to be promoted, for those that never witnessed it and for those that want to be in that cunty league. I hate the fucking thing and what it's done to football but i have never said i don't want us promted. Look what it's done to certain fans, turned them into fucking wrecks cause some cunt at thier workplace is taking the piss, knock the string clean out and sling him in a skip.
Not twisting anything. I have never seen a post from you stating you want promotion. That’s not saying you haven’t said that, just that I haven’t seen it! I have seen many posts where you‘ve explained your feelings about the Prem (as you have done above), and I agree with you on all of it!

I hate Sky, and the obscene amount of money that goes to clubs and players, creating an un level playing field, making it virtually impossible for us to do what we did in 87, but the reality is, if you want to measure your club‘s success, it’s all about getting to the top tier, whether we like it or not!

Personally, I don’t think getting to the Prem will change the hard core of our support, because we know what the PL is, and what it stands for, and we’ll always rebel against them for what they’ve done to football.
That says morer about you than the club, it seems to be a burden on your shoulders, fuck that for a game of soldiers and enjoy what we have, the stability and the league we're currently in.
I’m grateful that we’re in the Championship, and not in leagues 1 or 2, but a club should always be striving for more, and unfortunately the only success left to us is a cup final win or getting to the Prem, regardless of what we think of the latter!

Can you say, hand on heart, that the commitment was there on Saturday, as you were actually at the ground?
Yes. It doesn't help when the ref is against you and the opposition pass and move so quick that we couldn't keep up. There was plenty of commitment in the second half and we actually done well and had a go. They look a very good side, get big crowds and can spend £23 million one player, that's more than three times our transfer budget for one season.

Who said we had expected to lose on Saturday? I didn’t!

Before the Cambridge game, I reckon most on here were pretty confident about getting a win at United (especially with the side GR had assembled this summer), but even without Bradshaw, Honeyman and Flemming (the latter two weren’t with us last season), the players could have come away from Bramall Lane with at least a draw! The Utd. team don’t like playing us, and we’ve had good results up there recently!

The reason the players didn’t get at least a draw is because, bar a couple of them, they played shit! It’s nothing to do about cunting players off, but more to do with the expectations that the players give you in one game, and the frustrations they give you in the next! I’ve said this for a few years now, but it’s our lack of consistency that causes us to fall at the last hurdle, every season! Yes, we get injuries (what team doesn’t), but it’s the players that replace those injured players who need to seize the opportunity they’ve been given, and show GR he was wrong to not play them!

We were a couple of wins off last season from getting a play off spot, and we’ve been thereabouts the previous two seasons, so the players know they have it in them to get to those positions, yet in winning games they don’t always seem able to take that momentum over into the next game! Is it a confidence thing, or something more mental, that these players can’t seem to overcome? The players are not going to win every game, but they at least should turn up every game and put in a performance that their supporters, fellow team mates and manager expect of them! That’s the least they can do for the home and travelling away support that cheer them on from the stands every week!
You're more optimistic than me mate. I could write down 10 away games right now where I reckon we'll lose this season and SU would have been one of them. A few others Watford, Norwich, Burnley, Boro, West Brom if we even get a couple of draws from that lot, I'll be we'll chuffed.

Of course our lot should try, but are you honestly saying you think we had players out there not trying? I'm not having that, not playing well yes, but not trying?

Anyone thinking anything more ambitious after beating Stoke is deluded. And i'm not being wise after the event. I had us down to lose 2-0 in LL.

Why would we expect to lose at Sheffield United? We beat them home and away last season.

agree with the rest