GR

albertrn

How stupid can our manager be in not subbing Honeyman at half time against Cambridge. I’m not saying his presence would have given us a win against SU but when a player is booked in a somewhat meaningless game and you have an army of subs available it is stupidity itself not to pull him off at half time.

How stupid can our manager be in not subbing Honeyman at half time against Cambridge. I’m not saying his presence would have given us a win against SU but when a player is booked in a somewhat meaningless game and you have an army of subs available it is stupidity itself not to pull him off at half time.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Maybe he thought Honeyman being a professional, could behave himself. Just a thought.

Players ain't children (well, I have my doubts at times).
They should be responsible for themselves. When you know you are on a booking, you should think for yourself, not expect someone else to think for you.

Regarding pulling him off. What they do in private at half time is between those two only. It's not something we should really be talking about on an open forum.
:grinning:

Honeyyman along with his strange subs yesterday ( taking off the only 2 players having a go) makes the manager a bit of an enigma, don't know what it any advice he gets from his staff but it seriously not working.....crying out for someone of size to go upfront in the second half.....should have took off the ineffective marlone sent on hutch and put cresswell up front least we could have a meaningful challenge on all the hapless long balls we dished up

Actually, the real thread should be:
How stupid can our manager be in signing another goalkeeper when we clearly need another forward.

We were advised before we signed him he is a red card waiting to happen so I stand by my comments re GR.
But why risk him in a nothing cup game when on a yellow & with plenty of options on the bench
, the league is what matters. Poor management

Fucking hell :rotfl:
If you were there you would have seen the number of high hapless balls we sent into their half not winning a single one ,at least with a bit of height & aggression we might have created something instead of nothing , and as for Bennett he had a super 2nd half along with saville but took them off and keptt on afumble & marlone who along with others had a shocking game

How stupid was Honeyman for getting 2 bookings ni a worthless game .
Not always the manager's blame
FFs if I got paid Honeymans wages I'd curb it and wait till after , then smack the cunt with 6 ally studs to the head