Gone & Done It

I've all ready renewed mine for next season. Just couldn't pass it up. Lion Card member since inception £211.50p. You can't pass that up.
Do you remember how much the Lions Card loan was back then? I had one, got the.money back over a few years and had the benefit of the 10% discount ever since so well up, but can't remember how much it was...mate says £100 but I thought it was £500. Any idea?

Do you remember how much the Lions Card loan was back then? I had one, got the.money back over a few years and had the benefit of the 10% discount ever since so well up, but can't remember how much it was...mate says £100 but I thought it was £500. Any idea?
It was £250.

I think Uncle Reg hoped to sell 4000 Lions Cards to raise a million towards the new stadium.
I don't think he made it though.

Season tickets for me and my boy, under £500 really is a no brainier. Been buying a membership for years or just purchase tickets and going almost every game. Money I would have saved over the years!!!, works out at £4.50 a game for my son, fucking cheap for the memory’s and time I love spending with him.

COYL
Will be an even bigger saving if we by some miracle get promoted ;)

Just bought tickets for the Preston and Blackburn games, £79. Makes the season ticket price look even healthier.

It was £250.

I think Uncle Reg hoped to sell 4000 Lions Cards to raise a million towards the new stadium.
I don't think he made it though.
That's it thinking about it now... £50 back for the first five years then 10% off for life. Old Reg must have thought he'd pulled a stroke and only old cunts would put the money up. Ha Ha.

Last edited:
That's it I about it now... £50 back for the first five years then 10% off for life. Old Reg must have thought he'd pulled a stroke and only old cunts would put the money up. Ha Ha.
I was a young cunt at the time, and yes, I paid up.