Gone & Done It

I’m older than shit, and I can’t believe what a deal with season-ticket is. If I was to buy one ticket to our local NFL team would cost more than the season at Millwall.

Season tickets for me and my boy, under £500 really is a no brainier. Been buying a membership for years or just purchase tickets and going almost every game. Money I would have saved over the years!!!, works out at £4.50 a game for my son, fucking cheap for the memory’s and time I love spending with him.

COYL

A bargain, as you say and as twee as it seems me saying so, you can't put a price on the memories it will give you and your son.

When I think of the many, many games home and away I went to with my dad it's some of the happiest times of my life and never to be forgotten. One of the things I miss most is the ritual of going to a game with my old man. It has really never been the same since he passed away.

A bargain, as you say and as twee as it seems me saying so, you can't put a price on the memories it will give you and your son.

When I think of the many, many games home and away I went to with my dad it's some of the happiest times of my life and never to be forgotten. One of the things I miss most is the ritual of going to a game with my old man. It has really never been the same since he passed away.
Great post Robbo. Had it with my old man as a kid, fortunate enough now to have me, the old man and my son, and long May it continue 🙏🏻 My 11 year old properly getting into it now, I hope it’s passed on to his kids, and theirs.

Season tickets for me and my boy, under £500 really is a no brainier. Been buying a membership for years or just purchase tickets and going almost every game. Money I would have saved over the years!!!, works out at £4.50 a game for my son, fucking cheap for the memory’s and time I love spending with him.

COYL
what block you in ?

Wasn't going to until Weller started posting those pics and thought fuck it why not. Followed the link to renew and they want my bank details just to register. Can't make Luton to do it at the ground and can't be arsed phoning. Come to the conclusion they don't want me or other dinosaurs down there.

Wasn't going to until Weller started posting those pics and thought fuck it why not. Followed the link to renew and they want my bank details just to register. Can't make Luton to do it at the ground and can't be arsed phoning. Come to the conclusion they don't want me or other dinosaurs down there.
Haven't you got someone who can do it for you? I'm no spring chicken, but I have a much older mate who I go with, I sort his ticket on line and he weighs me in with the dough...
Shame to miss out on the cheap rates... Still plenty of time..
On phoning,now most being done electronically the phone waiting times ain't like they used to be, so that's worth a go as well..

You make sound proper special needs mate 😃. I'm not registering because I'm not giving them my bank details, they font need to know that and to be brutally, I don't trust them.

Might give them a bell, but they do piss me off