Ginger Bob

Before my time at wall but met him and chatted a few times and I know from those ITK that he was as game as they come. I also heard a lot about the off he talks about from both sides but won't say more. It makes me sad as he's wall through and through which is always enough for me but I also know our rules.
In some walks of life , sympathy has no place. People can die or go to prison. At these times sympathy is only for the greetings cards. FV was and is a life changing endevour.
He is a lost soul. Pray for him .
He will be doing the geezew book signing shows with the other lot soon.
Sponsered by Sainsbury's ..

In some walks of life , sympathy has no place. People can die or go to prison. At these times sympathy is only for the greetings cards. FV was and is a life changing endevour.
He is a lost soul. Pray for him .
He will be doing the geezew book signing shows with the other lot soon.
Sponsered by Sainsbury's ..
S you are talking about Amaraterra's sometime cab driver. These things run deep😉

I can't argue with any of your opinions to be honest. Being ex Marines I developed a huge siege mentality and a need to have everyone's back. I know he's done wrong but he's an old mate of sorts. Not the way I'd act but when was he ever of sound mind? Last time I saw him it was clear something was wrong but I've always held my hand out. When it comes to fucking up and overreacting I Trump Bob hands down. I love the Wall way and I'm proud of yous for upholding it.

I can't argue with any of your opinions to be honest. Being ex Marines I developed a huge siege mentality and a need to have everyone's back. I know he's done wrong but he's an old mate of sorts. Not the way I'd act but when was he ever of sound mind? Last time I saw him it was clear something was wrong but I've always held my hand out. When it comes to fucking up and overreacting I Trump Bob hands down. I love the Wall way and I'm proud of yous for upholding it.

Fuck the marines, If your Millwall and from Canning Town that must be some siege mentality builder! Fair play, millwall vs westham on the playground, 1 vs 42.