Getting back to rowett

Evans slows the pace of our play down massively... We already have 3 CB's on the pitch, why does GR think another in midfield will help? He needs to be dropped like most have said on here.

& Malone IMO has got away with it lightly this season. Defensively he has been poor this year, which is why I think Muzza should continue to play there. Better defensively, and even pops up with the odd important goal. This could be just me and my own opinion of Malone, but I've not been a massive fan of him since he left us last time.

Wallace a mainstay in the team imo. & Evans for either Mitchell or Leonard. Play Evans as the 5th choice CB.

One player who I didnt think we'd miss too much this season was Woods, but I think he'd do a much better job than what Evans is doing right now, especially with the attacking type players within the squad compared to last year.

One player who I didnt think we'd miss too much this season was Woods, but I think he'd do a much better job than what Evans is doing right now, especially with the attacking type players within the squad compared to last year.
Have you seen the recent Birmingham highlights? If you had, I don’t think you’d be missing him so much…. !

Have you seen the recent Birmingham highlights? If you had, I don’t think you’d be missing him so much…. !
I had only seen a couple. Seems to be getting game time though? Point being I'm quite confident he would do a much better job than Evans.

At least Woods has a point to his game, what's Evans speciality?

I had only seen a couple. Seems to be getting game time though? Point being I'm quite confident he would do a much better job than Evans.

At least Woods has a point to his game, what's Evans speciality?
Watch Peterborough v Birmingham Sky Highlights and after tell me if you’d still prefer Woods to Evans ….

Watch Peterborough v Birmingham Sky Highlights and after tell me if you’d still prefer Woods to Evans ….
One game? I'll make sure to point out a stinker of a game/s for Evans too... On both their days, Woods walks all over Evans & surely that aint even a debate...???

We don't, Saville will get more goals and assists than that boring sideways gimp.
Saville and Woods quite different players/midfielders imo... I'd be much more confident with Saville and Woods in my team than Saville and Evans, and would be quite interested to see how they would link up.

I'd be much more confident with Saville and Woods in my team than Saville and Evans,
Give Saville and Evans a handful of games together and see how they get on, it's not easy to judge a pairing when they've hardly played. I'd like to see Mitchell get more starts but i don't think that will happen just yet. Then you have Leonard that can fit into centre mid and do the dirty work for Saville, i know he's not everyones cup of tea but he's had some good games when called upon.

Give Saville and Evans a handful of games together and see how they get on, it's not easy to judge a pairing when they've hardly played. I'd like to see Mitchell get more starts but i don't think that will happen just yet. Then you have Leonard that can fit into centre mid and do the dirty work for Saville, i know he's not everyones cup of tea but he's had some good games when called upon.
Leonard gets a lot of stick sometimes and I can understand why, first touch more akin to a rapist and can be guilty of giving the ball away when not under any pressure. Probably not got enough quality for a top half championship side.What you see is what you get.
But as you point out Peckham he has had some good games when asked to step in at various positions on the park. Often reliable doing a lot of the spade work. He’s a good squad player for us and I bet he’s appreciated within the squad.
A player’s player.

Members online