Geordie lady supporter banned

I’m not getting involved in case I'm cancelled but this is a new book by a Transgender Women:
Transsexual Apostate by Debbie Hayton
The reason it’s interesting is:
“Trans Women Are Men. Get Over It!” read the T-shirt that teacher and trade unionist Debbie Hayton designed and wore in 2019. Although a trans woman herself, having undergone gender-reassignment surgery in 2016, Hayton was accused of hate speech. She was, she says, “hounded out” of the Teachers’ Union LGBT committee”

I’m not getting involved in case I'm cancelled but this is a new book by a Transgender Women:
“Trans Women Are Men. Get Over It!” read the T-shirt that teacher and trade unionist Debbie Hayton designed and wore in 2019. Although a trans woman herself, having undergone gender-reassignment surgery in 2016, Hayton was accused of hate speech. She was, she says, “hounded out” of the Teachers’ Union LGBT committee”
What is the age threshold for understanding that?
I ain't got a fucking scooby about what that says?

Saudi owned club that would stone gays, bans a gay because her views aren't trans enough. Saudi owned club compiles 11 page dossier to send to the police to investigate.

What the fuck right does the illegally state owned club have to compile dossiers on fans? I hope she takes them to the cleaners hypocritical cunts that they are

JK Rowling has taken a lot of stick for saying more or less the same. It's not hate speech for fuck sakes it's a fact of life. It's another case of minority groups/ deviant freaks being given preferential treatment.

If some fucking confused doirs wants to bowl around dressed like Mrs Doubtfire that's fine but it don't make him a bird. His bollox may well be in a pickled onion jar on the mantle piece but it's still a geezer.

I blame all this blatant poofery on dame Edna Everage and Danny La Rue.

And Rowett of course.

JK Rowling has taken a lot of stick for saying more or less the same. It's not hate speech for fuck sakes it's a fact of life. It's another case of minority groups/ deviant freaks being given preferential treatment.

If some fucking confused doirs wants to bowl around dressed like Mrs Doubtfire that's fine but it don't make him a bird. His bollox may well be in a pickled onion jar on the mantle piece but it's still a geezer.

I blame all this blatant poofery on dame Edna Everage and Danny La Rue.

And Rowett of course.
And Rowett of course.
Not needed Rowett is to blame for everything

I really don't know where to start with this.
Sheer lunacy mate. But another example of the left eating itself. Turning on what once was a minority group- Gay people- Now overlooked and criminalized for freedom of speech!

This bit below for me highlights the sheer hypocrisy of the whole episode

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newcastle United began prying into the personal life of Ms Smith, who lives in Newcastle and runs a tea shop with her mother, after receiving a complaint from a fan who said they supported LGBTQ+ organisations and accused her of discrimination against trans people.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here';s my problem with the double standards and hypocrisy. Newcastle are owned by a crown prince who's country sling doris's off of mountains like we drink cups of tea. Sausage jockery is banned and a punishable offence in islamic countries. So they have some front to take umbrage on behalf of a tranny.

Fucking strange world we live in. Thank god for :smoke::acid::guiness::punch::party:

Saudi owned club that would stone gays, bans a gay because her views aren't trans enough. Saudi owned club compiles 11 page dossier to send to the police to investigate.

What the fuck right does the illegally state owned club have to compile dossiers on fans? I hope she takes them to the cleaners hypocritical cunts that they are
Hadn’t thought of it like that, very good point. I voted Brexit because I didn’t want a load of foreigners telling us what to do and it looks like nothings changed. We’re still bending over backwards (cue Ulster!)

Hadn’t thought of it like that, very good point. I voted Brexit because I didn’t want a load of foreigners telling us what to do and it looks like nothings changed. We’re still bending over backwards (cue Ulster!)
Cue Ulster? Ulster are you our appointed saviour geezer?

Do tell how we should all interpret this and what we should all think and say. I don't want to say or opine the wrong fkg thing

Cue Ulster? Ulster are you our appointed saviour geezer?

Do tell how we should all interpret this and what we should all think and say. I don't want to say or opine the wrong fkg thing
Cue Ulster only meant I’d set him up so he could respond with one of his jokes (well I hope he’s usually joking or he’ll have a dossier of his own)
“bend over backwards”
Now do you get it? :slap:

Complete disgrace , and backed by the Premier League. Did not even " commit any offence " in the ground . Checking into her tweets and posts is a fucking joke delving into her private life , who fucking knows where this sort of stuff could end and anyone could fall foul of this. Hope she is successful in her pursuit of justice , sue the cunts.
p.s
A dick is for life ,not just Christmas.

Complete disgrace , and backed by the Premier League. Did not even " commit any offence " in the ground . Checking into her tweets and posts is a fucking joke delving into her private life , who fucking knows where this sort of stuff could end and anyone could fall foul of this. Hope she is successful in her pursuit of justice , sue the cunts.
p.s
A dick is for life ,not just Christmas.
The same premier league that only allowed the takeover on their word that it wasn't state owned, since then the owners went to court in the US to prove they were state owned, yet to hear what the premier league are doing about the lie.