Fulham Tickets?

No concessions for Under 12’s, they’ve got to pay the same £15 as Under 18’s (who could be on wages by then) Where’s the FOTB? It’s not right :wagging:

Really dont fancy this first time in supporting us I cant be asked can see a very embarrassing scoreline with no fight or spirit I have never been a fair weather supporter I have been at the den new and old even in division 4 on a cold Tuesday night but with the game so diffrent now and sanitation of grounds cameras everywhere and custodals rather than fines its always been about the vibe with us and a team that has a go and leaving nothing on the pitch, I hope its winter blues

For the game in 2014 Fulham had a neutral section whereby you could register for a ticket and it was right next to the away support,got my ticket that way.I think they realised to late that Millwall fans were getting tickets this way!

Really dont fancy this first time in supporting us I cant be asked can see a very embarrassing scoreline with no fight or spirit I have never been a fair weather supporter I have been at the den new and old even in division 4 on a cold Tuesday night but with the game so diffrent now and sanitation of grounds cameras everywhere and custodals rather than fines its always been about the vibe with us and a team that has a go and leaving nothing on the pitch, I hope its winter blues
I thought you were overseas?

For the game in 2014 Fulham had a neutral section whereby you could register for a ticket and it was right next to the away support,got my ticket that way.I think they realised to late that Millwall fans were getting tickets this way!
You're right Corby and that section is now only for home fans.

Fear the game will be more humiliating than the last time we played at Craven Cottage 🤦‍♂️

But I’m a glutton for punishment so, bought mine this morning 👍
Travelling to watch Millwall away from home was never about the three points (or two points back in the good old days)

Last edited by a moderator:
Travelling to watch Millwall away from home was never about the three points (or two points back in the good old days)
Agree but some of the dismal performances over the years have made the journey home very long, albeit fortunately Fulham to Purley and fish and chips normally only takes 40 minutes 👍

Last time I wet over there was for the Holloweird game,managed to score one ticket and gave it to the boy while I and a few other herberts were looking other ways in!.

Those that can't hack it in the Prem and rewarded with failure have netted 19 in 3 games and I can see a humiliating defeat although GR's cautious approach might keep it below our heaviest defeat..

He is if you count the Solent.

It's like a morgue in that section. Last time i was over there they stayed seated and clapped each time they scored. Fucking souless place for a London club.
It is Peckham. Drives my kid nuts. There were a few QPR in that bit in their recent derby. He started on one who wouldn't pipe down, shoved the fella. Fella thought it was me and squared up to me so I said ok let's go. Next thing I'm being pulled back by all the Fulham round me saying it's not worth it, you'll be banned😂😂 My son is a loss to Millwall. What can I do?

Members online