Fulham Tickets?

It is Peckham. Drives my kid nuts. There were a few QPR in that bit in their recent derby. He started on one who wouldn't pipe down, shoved the fella. Fella thought it was me and squared up to me so I said ok let's go. Next thing I'm being pulled back by all the Fulham round me saying it's not worth it, you'll be banned😂😂 My son is a loss to Millwall. What can I do?
That old " it's not worth it " line. Sometimes it maybe worth it it . Generally not inside football grounds .
But , with some of the norbets I have screaming abuse at me when I drive around town . It has always felt satisfying giving them the option to take it further
Please do not get me wrong , I am not an advocate of violence and by no means very good at it . Although when someone slings a torrent of abuse my way , I cannot sit quietly while they wave their fist at me.
Once said altercations are finished I can carry on about my day in a calm and relaxed manner .
Your son sounds like he has got a lot of Lion in him , should serve him well on his journey through life .

Take him to some decent Wall games, if that don't convert him n othing will.

Just managed to get you a ticket mate. Will bell you once it;'s arrived.
Thanks so much mate. Really appreciate that. Will sort you soon as you like.

That old " it's not worth it " line. Sometimes it maybe worth it it . Generally not inside football grounds .
But , with some of the norbets I have screaming abuse at me when I drive around town . It has always felt satisfying giving them the option to take it further
Please do not get me wrong , I am not an advocate of violence and by no means very good at it . Although when someone slings a torrent of abuse my way , I cannot sit quietly while they wave their fist at me.
Once said altercations are finished I can carry on about my day in a calm and relaxed manner .
Your son sounds like he has got a lot of Lion in him , should serve him well on his journey through life .
True S, but he doesn't always weigh up the odds. Was talking about this to a wall mate recently. You need to know that if it goes off you're not on your own facing 20.
Rang that Clapham bar btw mate. Left a message.

True S, but he doesn't always weigh up the odds. Was talking about this to a wall mate recently. You need to know that if it goes off you're not on your own facing 20.
Rang that Clapham bar btw mate. Left a message.
That is right , you never feel alone around Millwall .
Great about the bar . I will have a chat with them too .
Would love if a lively gig happens down there.
COYL

That is right , you never feel alone around Millwall .
Great about the bar . I will have a chat with them too .
Would love if a lively gig happens down there.
COYL
You know if it goes off you have back up even if the odds are against. Mind you, I have known that to mean back up against fellow wall😂

I hate that club. Smuggest fans on the planet after the nigels and always smash us or at least it seems that way
Their level and success rate historically isn't very different from ours but Al Fayed's money took them to a different place for a while, specially under Hodgson. Now they just bounce between divisions. Nothing to be smug about. But where Palace fans always make me want to slap them with Fulham I'd be slapping my own kid😂

Their level and success rate historically isn't very different from ours but Al Fayed's money took them to a different place for a while, specially under Hodgson. Now they just bounce between divisions. Nothing to be smug about. But where Palace fans always make me want to slap them with Fulham I'd be slapping my own kid😂
Be careful , he might slap you back .

Members online

No members online now.