For the first time ever I won’t be watching England Germany

Just read that Southgate is in a quandary due to racism when it comes to penalty takers.

Quoting the online abuse of Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bukayo Saka.

They weren't abuse because of their colour you cunt, but because they were shit at taking penalties.

I get so fuck-off with everything revolving around colour and race!

:downer:

Just read that Southgate is in a quandary due to racism when it comes to penalty takers.

They weren't abuse because of their colour you cunt, but because they were shit at taking penalties.

The gonk got more stick because of his penalty miss than any of the above, so I'll leave this here to remind him.

I read about it I the DT earlier Paris, absolutely fucking nauseating. He said he couldn't help feeling partly responsible for their penalty misses or something. No shit!? No one else made the decision to substitute non-penalty takers for their clubs at rhe end of a Euro Final. Utter fucking prick he is.

Nosegate the pious (pretending to be sincere!?) giving sermons from mount FA is nauseating at best and down right condescending at worse but he is not only to blame,his players don't have the backbone to stand up against Nosegate or those at the FA. and their indoctrination of the woke agenda from the Alphabet mafia,BLM and a 'world leading' education programme for a diverse football workforce.

Not interested in what he,the players or the FA believe in and as such I won't be paying any attention to England in friendlies or up and coming tournaments.

Isn't it wonderful to be lectured by blokes earning millions who live in gated residences and without a care in the world about being skint, hungry, jobless, homeless, knifed or your kids robbed etc. This lot are as condescending as any toff or stuck up leftie that i've ever come into contact with.

Used to love following England , done Italia 90 and other away games , lost intrest years ago because of the lack of passion from our teams , I always want England to win even if it's tiddly- winks they get my backing but if it was not for this thread I would not of known we were playing tonight , with the last 2 years of wokeness in everything I just don't care no-more about our football team .
Playing the old enemy at any level get's the blood pumping but not anymore, if we win 5-1 It won't get me shouting from the roof tops , I will be pleased we won but if we lose 5-1 I will be happier ( sad but true ) , I will watch tonight's game ( 2 min after K.O. like I do for prem games so I miss the shite that is the knee ) only because there is fk all else to do .

Only three England supporters arrested so far in München.

Very poor show from the present generation.

They wouldn't have lasted five minutes in Turin versus Belgium at Euro 80!

Agree....I was there too. Turing for the duration was a total mare. Me and a few mates stayed in the centre and were near as damn it under house arrest in the local hotel for sake of safety. After the game against italy we couldn't wait to get down the Naples for the last group game v Spain for a bit of sanity....experiences....🤣

Only three England supporters arrested so far in München.

Very poor show from the present generation.

They wouldn't have lasted five minutes in Turin versus Belgium at Euro 80!

I think there is a bit MSP going on...
Some of them are pretending their mates are unwell so they don't have to get involved in tear up...
You know, the old ''Münchenhausen Syndrome by Proxy' nonsense...
:grinning:

I will watch tonight's game ( 2 min after K.O. like I do for prem games so I miss the shite that is the knee ) only because there is fk all else to do .
I'm probably too late, but Faroe Islands vs. Luxembourg has just kicked off if you're still looking for an alternative 😁