Flemming

Sorry another poor lack lustre performance, cannot afford any passengers in the team and the amount he contributes is not worthy of a start

Sorry another poor lack lustre performance, cannot afford any passengers in the team and the amount he contributes is not worthy of a start
Thing with flemming is he is quality, yes his form dipped but he is human and if he "shone "every game he wouldnt be with us. Flemming reads the game makes runs and passes that he probably expects to get the ball back but when the quality of other players are not on the sane level it can make him look bad and then be out of position. Once Edward's gets it sorted we will flemming back to his best (hopefully)

Flemming is not in good form, he is slow with his decisions and gets caught with the ball too often this is now highlighted due to the improved form of his team mates.

Wasn't slow getting Emakhu going for the goal against the six fingered wrong uns.
All about opinions I suppose.
With the amount of time he had and Emakhu
With no one near him, a blind nun could have made that pass

Last edited:
Thing with flemming is he is quality, yes his form dipped but he is human and if he "shone "every game he wouldnt be with us. Flemming reads the game makes runs and passes that he probably expects to get the ball back but when the quality of other players are not on the sane level it can make him look bad and then be out of position. Once Edward's gets it sorted we will flemming back to his best (hopefully)
can't put him in the team "just in case" he might do something for 10% of the game, strolls around doing nothing and is still weak on the ball ,would love to see him at "his best" but how much longer can we carry him ,

I still don’t understand why he is taking long throws into the box.He should be IN the box.I still think he’s a quality player.

With the amount of time he had and Emakhu
With no one near him, a blind nun could have made that pass
Correct, as I keep quoting passes made to look great by the positioning of the receiver.,our positioning off the ball to receive a pass is getting better. Just add quick first time touch.

I wonder if pre match nerves play a part with Flemming. On home games he always comes out on his own, really early, has a little bit of keepie-uppie, looks around a bit then goes back to the dressing room. Almost like he is trying to get used to being there again. On the other hand I might be just spouting complete bollocks as usual. 🤦‍♂️

can't put him in the team "just in case" he might do something for 10% of the game, strolls around doing nothing and is still weak on the ball ,would love to see him at "his best" but how much longer can we carry him ,
Steve Morrison only scored 2 in his first twenty games or so................