First ever game

First game ever was 12 November 1977 when I was in junior school, a friends mum and dad took 5 of us to Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Division 2 - Old money) 2-1 Spurs - had no real say tbh as it was his birthday treat.

However, my first Millwall match was 26 Oct 1985 v Portsmouth... not the best first match but it got me prepared for the long arduous grind of being a Wall supporter.

Can't remember which match it was but it was 1969. I was 5.
My first match was 1969 as well mate. I was 18 months old, my old man would do anything to get from my old dear 😃.

That Exeter game, he took me Palace v Villa, team of the 80's against future European champions. I moaned all the way there, halftime scores come through and Wall are 5 up 😠

Millwall 0 Man United 1 September 1974, but as a CR before I saw the light😉 First game ever, Chelsea 1 Forest 0 1965. I was 6.

My first was late 1976. Not sure which game but I do remember my dad pointing out a new player Pat Sharkey and he only played in a handful of games. I thought he was rubbish but was in awe of Trevor Lee. I'm pretty sure we lost, but that really was of no consequence, I was hooked!