Fans being banned for what?

I was in the Argyle Arms years ago (opposite the London palladium ) and lurch was doing the pub security in there, he very nearly took a shoeing of a mob of northerners for getting stroppy with one of them, he had to go behind the jump until the old bill turned up, the other one I can’t stand is that supervisor 🤔 little cocky bloke always prevalent in front of the dockers lower, smiles at everyone cracking orders at the security staff along the perimeter, seen him zoom away from the den on an E’scooter or whatever their called, chats to that bod who’s always outside the players entrance who looks like something out of Michael Bentines potty time, black woolen hat and sunglasses, with dreadlocks, white bloke 😂😂
see that chap all round the country guess you cant miss him lol

Is this a Football Banning Order (FBO). If so this with show on police checks and is a legal thing. They should ask the club if this is the case or is it some ad hoc lazy version the police are using. FBO's can be challenged and you can request details from the Police that they have to comply with. If its the lazy police version you could ask the club and if they wont provide the info put in a Police complaint (lack of transparency & due process etc).

Not an FBO mate, they can only be issued by a judge. This is the club banning individuals from the ground, suspending any season tickets or memberships and refusing to sell tickets to them for any Millwall match home or away, all on the say so of the football old bill and stewards. If an individual is sighted inside the ground (remember there are probably facial recognition cameras now) they will be ejected and almost certainly subjected to more threats and intimidation from the police and stewards.

The repercussions are scary when you think about it, it’s an FBO in all but name but without the fair and just process of a criminal trial, just because a certain copper or steward has taken a dislike to you.

Where is Millwall Supporters Club in all this?
They seem nonexistent.

This discriminatory banning, and stewarding behaviour, seems like a perfect topic for the next luvvy dovey fans forum with 'Steve'. At least if it's on the table, the Club can't pretend to ignore it.

I was in the Argyle Arms years ago (opposite the London palladium ) and lurch was doing the pub security in there, he very nearly took a shoeing of a mob of northerners for getting stroppy with one of them, he had to go behind the jump until the old bill turned up, the other one I can’t stand is that supervisor 🤔 little cocky bloke always prevalent in front of the dockers lower, smiles at everyone cracking orders at the security staff along the perimeter, seen him zoom away from the den on an E’scooter or whatever their called, chats to that bod who’s always outside the players entrance who looks like something out of Michael Bentines potty time, black woolen hat and sunglasses, with dreadlocks, white bloke 😂😂
that steward called "scratch & sniff" in the stands , watch him scratch himself then put his hand to his nose ....horrible little knut

surely if you put your money in the club year after year
at least the club should do is give you a hearing to have your say
just banning anyone with out the opportunity to have your say is bullshit

that blonde thing was a absolute cunt for the longest time at home game
but has calmed down a bit now
as for the other bag of shit i know where he lives so no problems
Think one of the blond stewards is his sister

Not an FBO mate, they can only be issued by a judge. This is the club banning individuals from the ground, suspending any season tickets or memberships and refusing to sell tickets to them for any Millwall match home or away, all on the say so of the football old bill and stewards. If an individual is sighted inside the ground (remember there are probably facial recognition cameras now) they will be ejected and almost certainly subjected to more threats and intimidation from the police and stewards.

The repercussions are scary when you think about it, it’s an FBO in all but name but without the fair and just process of a criminal trial, just because a certain copper or steward has taken a dislike to you.
Any statement made by OB to a third party has to be recorded and you can make a 'Subject Access Request' under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. The Police or anyone holding your data is legally bound to provide the details they hold for you. This includes written data. It does not have to be on a computer.

I know my opinion will not be popular but SURELY the OB have video evidence of 'foul play' or they would be taken to the cleaners, especially in this day and age.

That’s the one that little cunt supervisor, looks like sloth from the goonies Dad. Blokes a proper grass slag, the kind of bloke who couldn’t be OB so was a traffic warden for a while then made it big in the world of stewarding. Him and lurch are both due a serious ironing out. The club are doing all they can to rid themselves of anyone they don’t seem desirable now. It’s filtered down from the premier league, got spurs mates who got banned just for standing at a game.

Millwall toying with the play offs, top half finishes, stronger squad than for a long time. This is success for us.

With that comes bigger numbers, foreign supportets, a new type of supporter, not so much the lapsed returning. Basically Millwall don't need or necessarily want you anymore, there are the new breed to take your place.

It's happening or has happened at other clubs, if you're a bit lairy without actually getting 'involved' Millwall will fuck you off.

The cleansing of Millwall, just what our CEO wants. Oh but let's make the Den.....blah-blah-blah.

Another two teenage Millwall fans received letters informing them that the club have banned indefinitely them from all matches and from the land around the ground after taking ‘advice’ from the police. These young supporters have been following the club all over the country, have not been proven to be involved in disorder and have no ongoing investigations from the old bill.

This is seemingly the latest in a line of bans being issued by the club it would seem simply on the word of the police and/or stewards. It doesn’t sit right with me that any fan could at any moment find themselves barred from the club at the behest of a copper who takes a dislike to you.

You could argue that the club is its own business and it’s up to them who they let in but it cannot be right that Met Police FIOs or a club lackey like lurch can have someone banned without providing any evidence or offering any right of defence for those involved. The club have taken a lot of plaudits in the last few years over how things have improved in fan communications but in my opinion these bans stink of victimisation and is bordering on the sinister.
Weren't there cases a few years ago where High Court orders could ban lads if they were associating with "known hooligans" ? Guilt by association etc, despite never having evidence of them indulging in aggro.
I know it happened at a number of clubs several years ago

Weren't there cases a few years ago where High Court orders could ban lads if they were associating with "known hooligans" ? Guilt by association etc, despite never having evidence of them indulging in aggro.
I know it happened at a number of clubs several years ago
The last time i got banned i was also prohibited from physically meeting with or electronically communicating with two other Millwall chaps- ringleaders as the court papers described them- for 48 hours before a game.

I was also banned from going within a mile of the ground on matchdays. Prohibited to be anywhere near a licensed premises within a mile of the ground and had to surrender my passport when England played abroad.