Fans abusing the players

its always good to read what you have to say mate

Much appreciated mate.

shame you are giving it up
Not completely but taking a step back. I have seen the changes and the signs are there for me and i don';t want to see it all drift away on a week to week basis. It's fucking strange and horrible scenario to be hit with and then how you deal with it. It is after all a love affair of sorts where you're captivated. I have felt down about it and also bad due to my long term loyalty which made me feel that it's wrong to back off. Thing is my group has gotten smaller and smaller over the last few years so there are less reasons to want to go. At some point hopefully the boy gives us a grandson and i'll do the blooding of him with pleasure. that'll be fourth generation all and job done!

We had to step in twice a few seasons back up north when they started something with willing takers who began to weigh them in so we ended up getting our hands dirty. When that fizzled out not one of them was to be seen until we got back to the station. Words of wisdom were issued. I'm finished if i get nicked again as are another three of my lot. Jail, banned and businesses down the drain and all for those little shitrags.
Sounds like one of the instances my lot got caught up in about 10 years ago, about 15-20 of them had been on a bully up throughout the season at away games but only when in bigger numbers with other wall, I want to say sheff utd but could be wrong, they called it on with about 25-30 of them, we was about 40 (with them) but as soon as it came on top they had it on there toes leaving the rest of us to deal with it, when back on train they was all laughing/joking about it until they got called out about it in no uncertain terms by a couple of older lot, with one getting a slap/cuff around the head, soon shut them up, didn't see them again, they were out of bexley/sidcup/Bexleyheath area, mate who moved out that way used to see them on train on way in.

Don’t know 🤷‍♂️

He wasn’t sitting there last season.

There’s always been a loud mouth idiot sitting behind to my left and I wonder if it’s him 🤔

Next time you’re near me, check him out!
You have my sympathy.

We had some idiot like that sitting near us in block 5. Giving a running commentary, with every other word being c#nt.

Really don't understand the lack of consideration. We are all watching the game, don't need to hear someone else's dozy interpretation of it!

It wasn't any bother to move to block 2 at the time, but now we have become used to our usual spot there it would be a bind to have to move to get away from a new loudmouth.

Last edited:
I’ve mentioned it before in several threads but, the STH who this season sits next to me at The Den is a loud and foul mouthed moron who knows sweet FA about tactics and rules and his vitriol is incessant :shake:

Several times I’ve wanted to tell him to shut up but thought better of it.

Unfortunately, the only time I can watch a game in peace is when we’re getting badly beaten and he leaves the ground early 🤦‍♂️

Don't sit in Block 36/37 do ya haha? Some of the dross I hear sitting there at times is laughable.

Seems as though they have 0 patience. I understand the frustration, but in hindsight and as others have mentioned, what good does it do dogging the players? If that was me getting dogged I'd be inclined to play shit too.

I want to say sheff utd but could be wrong,
Birmingham away when it got lively not long back. Had to defend ourselves from an incoming :whist:some of our wannabees weren't looking to keen. They was told by an old face and mate of mine that if they run they'll get a worse clump from us lot. They listened and we dealt with what was in front of us fairly quickly and properly. That day was like a throwback to the 80's mate. Our proper nippers were on top form.