Fans abusing the players

Guessing you disagree? Not sure it does much when you have people who are half pissed up, shouting utter b*llocks at you? would you be inclined to listen?
Not at all Mate i wholly concur with you. I'm having a giggle at you're typo of digging which reads dogging. Read your post.

Must say I’ve seen evidence of these fucktards usually away from home as well . For me who used to go regular to every home game and a few away as well they are definitely a factor in diluting my enthusiasm in wanting to watch the Lions . Been going since the 70’s too . Few years back , think we were playing Stoke and the either Mancienne on the bench or Laschelles on loan can’t remember who it was but was definitely a Black player . Now , I’m all for a bit a bit of healthy abuse etc but these Four Ming - Mongs were shouting out to these Black players on the bench “ hope you get f@@king sickle cell you black etc etc “ In the end I turned round very politely and said “ Lads, do yourself a favour I’d move if I were you as you’re gonna wind up getting lifted or someone’s gonna give you a good shoeing “ was shitting myself I ain’t gonna lie but I thought “ f@@k it , that’s well out of order . Anyway , second half they wasn’t there , hadn’t seen em before and haven’t seen em since .

Must say I’ve seen evidence of these fucktards usually away from home as well . For me who used to go regular to every home game and a few away as well they are definitely a factor in diluting my enthusiasm in wanting to watch the Lions . Been going since the 70’s too . Few years back , think we were playing Stoke and the either Mancienne on the bench or Laschelles on loan can’t remember who it was but was definitely a Black player . Now , I’m all for a bit a bit of healthy abuse etc but these Four Ming - Mongs were shouting out to these Black players on the bench “ hope you get f@@king sickle cell you black etc etc “ In the end I turned round very politely and said “ Lads, do yourself a favour I’d move if I were you as you’re gonna wind up getting lifted or someone’s gonna give you a good shoeing “ was shitting myself I ain’t gonna lie but I thought “ f@@k it , that’s well out of order . Anyway , second half they wasn’t there , hadn’t seen em before and haven’t seen em since .
You done right mate. That's a disgrace. No need for that sort of verbals.....and by them fucking off, it shows you their calibre. 👏👏👏

Vile cunts. You did well and they did deserve a fucking good shoeing.

Rather just leave the ground home or away when were that poor
Qpr has just become one of those games that some tell everyone on Monday they went to

Yes, Only a.Game. they were top and we were second. Nightmare afternoon. Apparently first known mass hooliganism ar an English football match

Pretty horrendous in block Y4 on Saturday and it was non stop in the second half.
Is it warranted? Does it make them play any better? I doubt it.
When the players came over at the end of the game there were “fans” just screaming at them to f*** off (and yes, I’d paid my hard earned too) I was almost embarrassed to clap in case I got a clump!
On balance, I’d rather they saved their vitriol for on here
I’ve been Boro, Norwich, Leicester, West Brom and Preston this season and other than the Nowrich debacle our away fans are fkin superb. Everywhere we go we are a fkin wall of noise. No cnts acting like coked up wannabes.

I’m afraid it’s the so called fans that don’t leave London from my experience. Generally fkin nobody’s trying to be a someone. Our home games I now go West Upper or Family Enclosure and generally have no issues.

Last season I had to sit East Upper by the away end as my mate decided he’d treat me to a game. Never again. Some of the divs I encountered was off the scale. I was actually embarrassed to have my boy with me. The language was bordering on Tourette’s.

I’m never shocked anymore - not since Wigan at Wembley. That was the worst day of Millwall supporting life. Nothing beats that toxic day.

Onwards and upwards though fellas. Let’s keep supporting our great club, because when these divs are gone, we’ll still be there.

Scum.

I’m never shocked anymore - not since Wigan at Wembley. That was the worst day of Millwall supporting life. Nothing beats that toxic day.

Onwards and upwards though fellas. Let’s keep supporting our great club, because when these divs are gone, we’ll still be there.
I would agree with you on the Wigan at Wembley game, the atmosphere was toxic, when I got there me and my mate(who is very well known) went into the toilets to find it packed out with smokers and snorters, as we squeezed through I bumped into someone knocking his charlie on to the floor, he rared up at me backed up by his pals, me and my mate fronted them and told them in no uncertain terms that they were being silly cunts, went on to have our piss and left with them staring daggers at us but no one stepping forwards to be the first in.
Not long later and theres Millwall fighting other Millwall, I'm sure it was the same lot.
As for abusing our own players/managers it is never acceptable, excluding Ian Holloway off course;)