Fair play Chelsea

It will be expected before the start of our first home league game against Bristol City, that there will be a minutes silence to pay our respects to our former chairman, and it would be absolutely fantastic if the away support respected that silence.

Having said that, there’s also a strong possibility that there will be one or two of their divs who will call something out, but our supporters must not retaliate if they do! We should uphold a dignified silence in memory of John, and show the MSM we have that bit of class that they think we’re always lacking!

Better still would be to have a minute’s applause for John, with positive shout outs about the man himself, thereby drowning out any possible taunting from some of the Bristol City supporters (should they be inclined to do so!)
A minutes applause before every home game, why not?

I honestly think that away fans will respect that solo minute as they normally do. I'm not saying that one boozed arsehole won't but that is all. The minutes silence on remberence day at the Den is observed impeccably. There will be younger away supporters that will not be politically aligned with us, far from it. As well some of our own whom swing to the left, and/ or don't accept the St Georges flag but in general most fans do at least behave on a minutes silence. . We're a broad church.

I honestly think that away fans will respect that solo minute as they normally do. I'm not saying that one boozed arsehole won't but that is all. The minutes silence on remberence day at the Den is observed impeccably. There will be younger away supporters that will not be politically aligned with us, far from it. As well some of our own whom swing to the left, and/ or don't accept the St Georges flag but in general most fans do at least behave on a minutes silence. . We're a broad church.
Remember the tosser at QPR away last season. What a nause.

A lot of the time when these minute silences are broken it’s a few pissed up bods coming up in to the stand not realising there’s a minutes silence going on. Then everyone shouts at them to shut up and they end up making more noise than the people who broke the silence in the first place

I remember walking into the north stand one year with a mate (who happened to be a yid) during the minute silence on remembrance weekend. Unfortunately, the twat thought it was the hillsborough disaster - so then started to shout “fck off and get a job you scouse cunts”. He was battered to be fair, but I wanted the world to swallow me up. Fortunately I managed to stop him getting a slap, but pretty sure he has a cup of tea chucked over his jacket for his troubles. Needless to say he never got invited again 😂.”