Fair play Chelsea

70s, as you know I'm not clued up about FV or any violence but the saddened demise of our Great Owner, was thinking, do you think other clubs will sing shit songs about the Great man ?. Probably not the time to ask such a question but it's bothering me.
Oppo fans did do to Chelsea when Matthew Harding was killed in that chopper accident.

Don’t know if anyone sings about the Leicester chairman.

70s, as you know I'm not clued up about FV or any violence but the saddened demise of our Great Owner, was thinking, do you think other clubs will sing shit songs about the Great man ?. Probably not the time to ask such a question but it's bothering me.
Sadly I think it's inevitable mate.

Evening mate. I was a Cockney Red before I saw the light. The Munich 58 stuff was constant. Other fans will use whatever they can to wind you up (think Blackburn with the Bubbles song.) I have personally had messages of support from a West Ham Under 5 and Mile End fella because they ain't so different and they respect who we are. Classless @&*€s will always be that. Like you and it seems all of us I am absolutely gutted. Some lowlife will inevitably do the wrong thing. I'd say rise above it. But we are wall and we will know what to do. RIP John Berylson. A Millwall great.

I can’t see how any clubs fans would be able to. There’s nothing funny or whitty about takin the piss out of the dead. Especially a man that’s so respected in football. You’d have to be pretty stupid and fckin sick to even think of doing it.
Imagine being an oppo fan sat next to a numb skull trying to wind us up and you’ve got your kid with ya. You’d give the cnt a slap.
Just can’t see it. Hope I’m right, as I’m not sure some of ours would hold back - especially away where we can often get to the oppo if really need be.

I can’t see how any clubs fans would be able to. There’s nothing funny or whitty about takin the piss out of the dead. Especially a man that’s so respected in football. You’d have to be pretty stupid and fckin sick to even think of doing it.
Imagine being an oppo fan sat next to a numb skull trying to wind us up and you’ve got your kid with ya. You’d give the cnt a slap.
Just can’t see it. Hope I’m right, as I’m not sure some of ours would hold back - especially away where we can often get to the oppo if really need be.
But fighting over it was not John's way, and not what he would have wanted as we would be undoing all John has done for our club... it's time for certain fan types to be grown ups now and ignore the mentality of the less fortunate.

I'd be the first to admit that if any opposition felt the need to be so disrespectful to John, it would honestly make my blood boil.

Not that I knew him personally, just feel very protective over someone who has done so much.

It will be expected before the start of our first home league game against Bristol City, that there will be a minutes silence to pay our respects to our former chairman, and it would be absolutely fantastic if the away support respected that silence.

Having said that, there’s also a strong possibility that there will be one or two of their divs who will call something out, but our supporters must not retaliate if they do! We should uphold a dignified silence in memory of John, and show the MSM we have that bit of class that they think we’re always lacking!

Better still would be to have a minute’s applause for John, with positive shout outs about the man himself, thereby drowning out any possible taunting from some of the Bristol City supporters (should they be inclined to do so!)