FA youth cup

And a thank you to the club for making it free to air.
Even if we did have to listen to those 2 entitled pricks on commentary.
The least the club could do considering this season BP. I actually thought the commentators weren’t too bad, one was praising the ground and they seemed reasonably impressed with the boys performance. Compare that to the slags on Sky (kneegate) and when that irritating little shit, Jonathan Pearce was commenting on the FA Cup game a few years ago (Leicester?) through gritted teeth- I’d gladly lamp him one.

The least the club could do considering this season BP. I actually thought the commentators weren’t too bad, one was praising the ground and they seemed reasonably impressed with the boys performance. Compare that to the slags on Sky (kneegate) and when that irritating little shit, Jonathan Pearce was commenting on the FA Cup game a few years ago (Leicester?) through gritted teeth- I’d gladly lamp him one.
And I was only able to watch thanks to my trusty VPN.
So you’re right. Fuck ‘em!😂😂😂😂

If anyone wants to defend the current squad and management - watch tonight’s game against a youth powerhouse Chelski. It was a real Millwall performance, of which made me realise even further how disgraceful our previous manager and players actually are. Fuck the wage thief’s - get em out of our club. The kids compete against the countries best, but our 1st team can’t compete against the divisions worst. Disgrace.

Highlights if you missed it earlier. Well done our nippers. Up against a team that cost around £20 million. There under 14's had a budget of £14 million last season.

I was half watching the game on my ipad with no sound last night but was impressed with the fight and togetherness of our young Lions last night and to get our first team motivated for Saturday just show them the passion of them celebrating at the end last night.

Some of our lads were proper getting stuck in and no shortage of skill either. The left back particularly was in the wars, even a forearm smash in his head but he kept on going and dished it out a bit too, he’s got Wall written all over him. The midfielders were also in amongst it and the defending from the front two was also excellent. They were all blinding and to see the celebration after we nailed them on penalties was brilliant. Well done lads, both they and our u21’s are very useful, the future’s bright.

Last edited:
Highlights if you missed it earlier. Well done our nippers. Up against a team that cost around £20 million. There under 14's had a budget of £14 million last season.

Youngsters showing all the attributes of a true lion: power, bravery, courage, strength, fearlessness and ferocity. 👍