FA youth cup

If the draw is kind .. Bristol City/ Swindon looks great to at least get to the final, then it’s luck on the day
Yeah on paper; I really don't know what sides youth set ups are like, but obviously you'd imagine Liverpool, Man City and Spurs would have serious money thrown at them. However, one thing is for certain on last night's performance; they won't wanna play us. The lads were superb last night and really showed desire, together with a fair bit of talent. I would think if they're capable of doing Chelsea they could also do a job on any of those other 3 - they certainly won't be afraid to have a go.
I really enjoyed watching that game last night and will try and get to the semi if I can.

lol let's leave neil out off this as he had no hand in there over results,
His test is southampton saturday.
I think anything other than a spanking would be good; I'd be delighted if we can grind out a point. But no-one is expecting much so although a tough task, it's not a bad position for bomber to be in. I don't have any expectations for Saturday, although I will have some expectations against Watford.

One thing about Perry’s side, mostly they had an outlet to a forward player, mainly on the wings or Oboyle in the middle. One thing that the first team lack.

City have spent over £200million on their academy. The youth team play at the same stadium as the girls team. It holds 7,000 and ticket prices are just £3. The stadium is very easy to reach, 15 minutes on a tram from Manchester Piccadilly. So how many would we take? My guess is around a thousand.

No mention of the draw on the FA site. City v Spurs QF is tomorrow with Leeds V Liverpool next Thursday and the Bristol City tie the following Thursday. Final is April 6th.

Members online