FA Cup Quiz....

Should be a few going, I'll be at the Den. Do you know who the director of football is at Hastings Whisky?
Dean White was last I heard.

The name brings back memories of grim days under Anderson when every ground we went to was a mud bath...

Though he was signed by Graham, I think. I certainly saw him make his debut at Walsall when we were hammered there. But his name just contours up the awful football of that terrible season...

Dean White was last I heard.

The name brings back memories of grim days under Anderson when every ground we went to was a mud bath...

Though he was signed by Graham, I think. I certainly saw him make his debut at Walsall when we were hammered there. But his name just contours up the awful football of that terrible season...
Wasn’t it a straight choice between Anderson & caretaker manager Big Kitch for who got the job?

Whisky, will you be going to Pontefract Collieries or Halifax Town for the first round proper? You’ve got to see it through

Whisky, will you be going to Pontefract Collieries or Halifax Town for the first round proper? You’ve got to see it through
Oddly enough the owner of Hastings joked before the game that he didn't mind who they got in the next round as long as it wasn't Halifax away. He'd been to The Shay in the early 1980s and hadn't much been impressed with the then Spartan facilities.

As it happens, Hastings pressed the self-destruct button, gave away a couple of sloppy goals and endured only their fourth defeat in the last three years.

Made no plans for that day, yet. Though I've never seen a game at Dorking's Meadowbank ground (I have been to their interim stadium while Measowbank was being upgraded) and I do have the programme to Sutton Utd's FA Amateur Cup game there in 1929.

Just depends how tired I am that week on where I end up. Or not.