Ever support anyone else?

As I've previously mentioned, my Dad took my Mum to a few home games when she was pregnant with me as she would want to stop off for a Pie n Mash before the game.

I first started going when I was so young I can't remember a time in my life when I haven't supported Millwall. The away games my Dad took me along in the 70s as a nipper were lively to say the least, but it never put me off. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know what impresses me most, you supporting Wall from the womb or being fed P&M from said location. :unsure:

Yes, my old man was Chelsea and my brother still is, went to one game year after they won it so 72 I think Man city beat them 3-0 my brother blamed me,
Thought fuck this so went with my cousins to Wall never looked back or regretted it.
My kids only got the option of Wall or Dr Barnardo's

Family came over from Ireland early 60's and settled in Peckham,
My old man and his brother got jobs in Glass factory near the Den went with blokes from work and that was it.
Took me when i was four in CBL end, sat on wall behind goal with other kids before game and the old man holding me sitting on barrier to watch.
Never really thought about other teams,people even now ask and i just say "its a way of life,in the blood and if you ain't Millwall i won't try to explain because you won't get it".
Strangely some of the family cousins etc went the way of a lot of Irish at the time and supported Liverpool!.
Used to wind them years later up when my two boys started going" My two have seen Millwall at 3 yrs old more than you'll ever see the scousers in your life".

As a 7 year old I wasn’t a massive fan of football then my Grandad and Uncle took me and.my brother to the Old) Den. The dye was cast. Although, I go and watch Herne Bay play now and then, having lived there- like a bit of non-league football, honest game and you can booze in the stands.

Man City when I was a kid. My Dad wasn’t into football but his mate took us to Sheffield united v City when I was about 5 and everyone around me supported United so I decided I wanted City to win. Started supporting Millwall when I went with mates in the 80s. My son supports Millwall because I do, so could be looking forward to an Fa cup semi final and winning the premier league if I hadn’t changed clubs. Instead the poor Sod is hoping his team stays in the 2nd tier. He tells me he wouldn’t want it any other way.

My Dad took me when I was only two. His Dad took him when he was only two and when him and grandad got back from his first game my Nan asked him if he enjoyed and he said it was great. Grandad asked him to tell my Nan what the man next to them said and came out with an absolute mouthful of filth. My Nan said well you are not going again and he said he would be going as he liked it so much. When he took me I was really only interested in eating peanuts and drinking pop and my Dad had to take me to the toilet on a regular basis. My Uncle Charlie told my Dad that he’d missed a good shot whilst taking me for a pee but he persevered and I have been hooked all my life. I’m 74 now.
Sadly he passed away when I was only six and I only went a few times with friends when I was a little boy. I got a paper round when I was 13 so I had enough money to get me to a game. It was two and four pence return from Kidbrooke on the train, two Bob to get in and sixpence for a programme so I had tuppence change out of five Bob.
As a student in Nottingham from 68-71 I went fairly frequently to see Forest who were very good at the time but I never got hooked. I also went to Derby a few times as it was only 15 miles away. I saw us lose in the league cup there at a midweek game when Dave McKay scored the winner with a wind assisted cross I nearly got my lights punched out for shouting too loudly when Possee scored the opener.
I have been a ST holder for over 40 years and love every minute of it. I converted one of my twin daughters to the cause but the other one couldn’t care less. There is nothing finer than to see us win at the Den and then sing Rocking All Over the World at maximum volume.
I had in plaque out up on the wall near to the executive club for my Dad so he can still be part of the atmosphere. I,took an assembly at my school about my Dad who said that he became a whole different person when he walked into the Dan. Frequently past,pupils come to speak to me when I am leavin the Den and my allegiances will never ever change.

I follow Limerick as it’s my family home and enjoy cheering them on any time I go over but they are more my second club who I hope do well than a team I support. The monks chant get s more odd looks than anything but I try and get it going but with one small stand and some man and his dog stood on the grass verge’s around the pitch it may take some time for it to catch on .

My old man was born in SE London and lived in Forest Hill before he moved to Battersea with his mum and his younger sister.
His dad died when he was 16 and although my granddad was Wall there hasn't been any mention of my dad going with him, the move to SW London was because my old man got involved with lads a lot older and was a tearaway and ended up going to Chelsea.I was born in Battersea/Wandsworth and ended up going to two games with my dad and one with my other granddad.
Most of my mates were Chelsea and I just didn't really fit in, so went to Wall on my own and never looked back, in fact my died when I was 16 and before that we never spoke about football after my 'change'.

During the late 70's I had a few mates out of the flats around Walworth that would go Man U. I tagged along as Gordon Hill was playing. Went a few times between going Wall and got quite fond of that team at the time. Had some good days at the Manchester Derbies, Liverpool and Leeds. Only went to the big un's.