England world cup draw

I know it's been developed a lot since then with the blood of South-East Asian slavery,

When I arrived, think it was 2006, there were three queues at immigration:

1. Gulf state citizens (short queue)

2. All countries except 1 and 3 (short, too)

3. Pakistan, India, Bangladesh (long queue)

Imagine you'd have something like that at Heathrow ...

I won't be watching one second of it. It' soaked in the blood of poor people that have either died on site or have taken there own lives due to behaviour of the one big happy 'football family' that are exploiting them, it fucking stinks . On top of that i have no desire to watch a load of shit stirring, money grabbing, ill-informed, shit for brains hypocrites that claim to represent our country whilst they do there upmost to divide it.

I won't be watching one second of it. It' soaked in the blood of poor people that have either died on site or have taken there own lives due to behaviour of the one big happy 'football family' that are exploiting them, it fucking stinks . On top of that i have no desire to watch a load of shit stirring, money grabbing, ill-informed, shit for brains hypocrites that claim to represent our country whilst they do there upmost to divide it.
👏👏 Same here Peckham

Fair enough mate, did you miss anything else out or was that it ? 🙃

I was intrigued by the sweaties reaction to the possibility that they might play us in Qatar. One of them said that England would not fancy playing them in the group stages. They need to take a reality check. They are not certain that they are going to be there yet. Firstly they have to overcome Ukraine who are no mugs. If they get through that they then have to play the Taffs in Cardiff and they won’t roll over quietly. They have a couple of big battles in front of them with no certainty of success. Don’t count your chickens yet!
We are chicken counters!!!!

I too will not watch for so many reasons already stated by others. What upsets me more however is those that are promoting it as a wonderful football opportunity....my a@@@, and one of those is our very own Tim Cahill whos smiling face was part of the draw process. He will always be a legend in my eyes but he has sold his soul to the big buck that cannot be forgiven