England world cup draw

Good. Then that should save everyone the bother of going.

Qatar won't have much to offer supporters apart from the actual games, unless freshly pressed orange juice, shopping malls, camel rides and the (very nice) December weather will do for you. No beaches, no sightseeing, no pubs, no entertainment. The four hours I spent there on a stopover were just about enough.

Qatar won't have much to offer supporters apart from the actual games, unless freshly pressed orange juice, shopping malls, camel rides and the (very nice) December weather will do for you. No beaches, no sightseeing, no pubs, no entertainment. The four hours I spent there on a stopover were just about enough.
£10 a pint! 😮

I’m sure they will arrange a few public floggings or stonings to relieve the boredom, or kick some gays off tall buildings. To add interest you’ll probably be able to bet on how long they take to hit the ground.

The way the world is carrying on at the moment, does anyone really think that the world cup will actually take place?! I'd be surprised if it does.

The way the world is carrying on at the moment, does anyone really think that the world cup will actually take place?! I'd be surprised if it does.
Do you think Qatar will run out of electricity or not be able to pay the bill.

I don't think they care about net zero or about housing and paying pakistani/somalis refugees, they just use them as slaves and to hold live electric cables.

Last edited:
Makes me laugh all the stuff about drink. Been to Dubai and Bahrain a few times for work and been shit faced every night. No fears on that score they will provide all the drink the fans want because they are morally bankrupt and will do anything for a pound note.

As for modesty, they are all dripping in gold with blingy mobiles. I remember two women in burquas walking through our hotel lobby, head down, no eye contact. Got to the pool area and all they had on beneath the burqua were tiny string bikinis that left little to the imagination - they'd certainly had a decent waxing! A few hours of pink coladas and soaking up the male attention and back went the burqua for the journey home.

Fucking hypocrites the lot of em. Won't watch a single minute of this World Cup.

I was intrigued by the sweaties reaction to the possibility that they might play us in Qatar. One of them said that England would not fancy playing them in the group stages. They need to take a reality check. They are not certain that they are going to be there yet. Firstly they have to overcome Ukraine who are no mugs. If they get through that they then have to play the Taffs in Cardiff and they won’t roll over quietly. They have a couple of big battles in front of them with no certainty of success. Don’t count your chickens yet!

I was there a few times early 90s and I know it's been developed a lot since then with the blood of South-East Asian slavery, but of all the shithole Gulf states I worked in, Qatar took the prize for being the shittest.