Emaku is not injured. Harris just doesn't fancy him

Really don't know why people wank themselves off re our youngsters. They are not Owen, Rooney, Giggs et al. They call for them to be first name on the team sheet with no basis whatsoever. They, when not ready, get ruined by the very people shouting for their inclusion and disappear into obscurity.

Being around the first squad, sub appearances, loans etc is what is generally happens. Esse was way too lightweight last season, this season looks like he has filled out and a proper player against Leicester. But even now I would not play him every game for 90 mins. Next season could be his year potentially. Emaku will get his chance too, when he is ready.

Patience also gives a good clue to the temperament of a player, we've all seen those that think they are bigger than the club and generally end up in the gutter.

As for Harris, fuck me scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Can we just celebrate his decisions with a team playing with promotion form, the players he did 'fancy' and got spot on!!

Harris just doesnt fancy him.
Have you got any proof of that? because i think this is just mischievous, unfounded and way off the mark.

Perhaps he's just been managed correctly and not chucked in when we're struggling in the hope that he'll create or score. Perhaps he and the coaches know more than you or us? He has a lot to learn and is coming along fine. Before joining us he was playing conference level in Ireland. He is highly regarded at the club.

Esse was way too lightweight last season, this season looks like he has filled out and a proper player against Leicester. But even now I would not play him every game for 90 mins. Next season could be his year potentially. Emaku will get his chance too, when he is ready.
Nail on the head.

He terrorised them mate. Timing of the change was spot on. Tiring legs and he pinned them back. Also noticed he plays more for the team since Harris took over. Defensive duties and playing for the team.
Yep.... next season could be the one for him. Emaku hopefully will get a chance when ready, which isn't now. Harris knows what he is doing and have every faith.

Really don't know why people wank themselves off re our youngsters. They are not Owen, Rooney, Giggs et al. They call for them to be first name on the team sheet with no basis whatsoever. They, when not ready, get ruined by the very people shouting for their inclusion and disappear into obscurity.

Being around the first squad, sub appearances, loans etc is what is generally happens. Esse was way too lightweight last season, this season looks like he has filled out and a proper player against Leicester. But even now I would not play him every game for 90 mins. Next season could be his year potentially. Emaku will get his chance too, when he is ready.

Patience also gives a good clue to the temperament of a player, we've all seen those that think they are bigger than the club and generally end up in the gutter.

As for Harris, fuck me scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Can we just celebrate his decisions with a team playing with promotion form, the players he did 'fancy' and got spot on!!

Agree with this. Most fans seem to live in perpetual belief that we have a whole squad full of world beating teenagers waiting in the wings ready to fire us up the table but are being held back by whoever the manager is at the time. It is worth noting that our U21s are not playing at the highest level of youth football and although they are doing extremely well it is more about individual development rather than team success. Expect more outrage in a week or so time when the retained list is released with the usual references to the now boring Eze story.

Harris is used to these generic criticisms put his way by the likes of fat Dan and his followers. After all it was during his last spell that he was getting dogs abuse for not throwing in the likes of George Alexander, Hayden Muller, Junior Tiensa and Lewis White into a championship relegation battle. One poster on here accused Harris of ‘criminally wasting the most talented group of youngsters in the clubs history’.

What NH done when he came back to Millwall in late February was spot on. He picked out a core group of experienced players that he could trust to fight and give everything in the battle to save the club from relegation and the serious repercussions that would have resulted from that. In my opinion what Harris has achieved in the last few months is as equally remarkable as everything else he has accomplished as a player and manager beforehand.

Yep.... next season could be the one for him. Emaku hopefully will get a chance when ready, which isn't now. Harris knows what he is doing and have every faith.
Indeed. He's bulked up and dealing with the step up/ transition very well. We saw what happened with Burey. He was great with the ball but clueless without it and he had little no understanding of the game. Emakhu is far from the complete player, has a lot to learn but i feel he is in very good hands.

Agree with this. Most fans seem to live in perpetual belief that we have a whole squad full of world beating teenagers waiting in the wings ready to fire us up the table but are being held back by whoever the manager is at the time. It is worth noting that our U21s are not playing at the highest level of youth football and although they are doing extremely well it is more about individual development rather than team success. Expect more outrage in a week or so time when the retained list is released with the usual references to the now boring Eze story.

Harris is used to these generic criticisms put his way by the likes of fat Dan and his followers. After all it was during his last spell that he was getting dogs abuse for not throwing in the likes of George Alexander, Hayden Muller, Junior Tiensa and Lewis White into a championship relegation battle. One poster on here accused Harris of ‘criminally wasting the most talented group of youngsters in the clubs history’.

What NH done when he came back to Millwall in late February was spot on. He picked out a core group of experienced players that he could trust to fight and give everything in the battle to save the club from relegation and the serious repercussions that would have resulted from that. In my opinion what Harris has achieved in the last few months is as equally remarkable as everything else he has accomplished as a player and manager beforehand.
Good stuff. Great to see you posting mate!

Spoke with Aidomo at the sponsors training day and lunch. Came across as very pleasant and well mannered young man. He said when he first came over from Ireland the club put him in lodgings with a nice family, but he was quite homesick but now has his own flat in Bromley, a regular girlfriend and now enjoying London. He said his older brother was a much better player than him but has fallen out of love with football.
I personally think Aidomo has a great future.

Nah, I've had it with his prehistoric tactics. 4,4 f*cking 2 is outdated. We should be playing a fluid 2,3,2,3 formation with inverted interchanging wingbacks.*
I like the sound of 2,3,2,3. Interchanging wingbacks has been something I’ve always admired. Not sure about Edwards coming back though? Maybe as the U9’s coach.

I'm sure you're absolutely right that Esse wasn't ready to be a regular starter this season. As you say, too much too soon can be bad for a player's development. However, with a player like Esse who has been capped underage, coaches must feel that they're walking a tightrope. If a player like Esse isn't starting regularly, I'm sure that there are agents out there ready to make all sorts of promises to players like Esse to coax them to move on to a bigger club. One of the things they'll promise will probably be regular football. So far, though, looks like Esse and Millwall are managing things well.

I'm sure you're absolutely right that Esse wasn't ready to be a regular starter this season. As you say, too much too soon can be bad for a player's development. However, with a player like Esse who has been capped underage, coaches must feel that they're walking a tightrope. If a player like Esse isn't starting regularly, I'm sure that there are agents out there ready to make all sorts of promises to players like Esse to coax them to move on to a bigger club. One of the things they'll promise will probably be regular football. So far, though, looks like Esse and Millwall are managing things well.
Don’t know who’s advising Esse (agent, parents, other?) but they’re doing a good job 👍

I can understand younger players wanting first team fooball and I can see Emaku being in the squad next season. I like that he has been rested & a rest seems to have done Nisbet the world of good.

On players going, I can see wallace looking for a move. I am actually surprised Savill is playing as well as he has. Although racking up more reckless fouls is a sign of pace & stamina dropping off.

I like the sound of 2,3,2,3. Interchanging wingbacks has been something I’ve always admired. Not sure about Edwards coming back though? Maybe as the U9’s coach.
Did you leave the word 'driver' off of the end of your post.