Emaku is not injured. Harris just doesn't fancy him

Rockydog6

Aidomo Emaku is not injured. Harris just doesnt fancy him. He was the best player on the pitch for the U21s the ither day.

Aidomo Emaku is not injured. Harris just doesnt fancy him. He was the best player on the pitch for the U21s the ither day.

Harris is clueless. I bet he doesn't even watch the U21s let alone understand that it's a good a standard, if not better, than the Championship. We should get Edwards back: a progressive young manger who knows about coaching younger players.*

Playing for the under U21's with little Championship experience under your belt, at the tail end of the season, is a totally different experience than scrapping it out in a relegation battle surrounded by hardened professionals and hard nose supporters demanding blood and 100% commitment.

Harris' problem was; who would make way for him at a delicate time of the season? Harris couldn't afford to take chances and appearances from the bench were as much as he would get, if that. Now the dust has settled, AE's time will come because the current coaching staff has time to work with him in less stressful circumstances.

Plus a full pre season with us ,some in the Spanish sunshine (according to Bomber ). Camber and Jaywick been blown out this year , will do him good and give him a chance to impress the boss.

Playing for the under U21's with little Championship experience under your belt, at the tail end of the season, is a totally different experience than scrapping it out in a relegation battle surrounded by hardened professionals and hard nose supporters demanding blood and 100% commitment.

Harris' problem was; who would make way for him at a delicate time of the season? Harris couldn't afford to take chances and appearances from the bench were as much as he would get, if that. Now the dust has settled, AE's time will come because the current coaching staff has time to work with him in less stressful circumstances.
I don't believe we will make the same mistake twice. We let Oloafe go far too soon, after he missed a couple of chances. Patience is required all round here we don't need another 'Fred' situation where everyone loses, except maybe his Agent.

Esse came on against Leicester and played well and I advocated for him starting versus Cardiff and although he had a hand in a goal, he looked a bit lost and got hooked at half-time.

With regard to Emakhu, maybe Harris thought it would be better for him to get 90 minutes under his belt?

Or maybe Harris knows fuck all about football and needs to resign immediately. I mean, it's not as if he has almost single-handedly saved the club both financially and in terms of status.

Not sure if this is Harris fault, he can only put so many on the squad match days. There has been a few not made the squad over the season. I would expect Aido Emaku to be present on match days supporting the team though.

Harris is clueless. I bet he doesn't even watch the U21s let alone understand that it's a good a standard, if not better, than the Championship. We should get Edwards back: a progressive young manger who knows about coaching younger players.*
Bomber is certainly not clueless. He, Livermore, Barrett and Marshall were all at the u21’s last match, Emakhu will be given his chance under Harris when the time is right I’m sure. As for getting Edwards back, our academy is fine as it is, we don’t need to change anything there as far as I can see. Unless we move up a category and that costs a fortune.

Bomber is certainly not clueless. He, Livermore, Barrett and Marshall were all at the u21’s last match, Emakhu will be given his chance under Harris when the time is right I’m sure. As for getting Edwards back, our academy is fine as it is, we don’t need to change anything there as far as I can see. Unless we move up a category and that costs a fortune.

Nah, I've had it with his prehistoric tactics. 4,4 f*cking 2 is outdated. We should be playing a fluid 2,3,2,3 formation with inverted interchanging wingbacks.*

I don't believe we will make the same mistake twice. We let Oloafe go far too soon, after he missed a couple of chances. Patience is required all round here we don't need another 'Fred' situation where everyone loses, except maybe his Agent.
I think we had a buy back clause when we sold him to Stockport.

Nah, I've had it with his prehistoric tactics. 4,4 f*cking 2 is outdated. We should be playing a fluid 2,3,2,3 formation with inverted interchanging wingbacks.*
How do they run if they're standing on their heads , ah ! unless they're doing handstands.

Esse came on against Leicester and played well and I advocated for him starting versus Cardiff and although he had a hand in a goal, he looked a bit lost and got hooked at half-time.

With regard to Emakhu, maybe Harris thought it would be better for him to get 90 minutes under his belt?

Or maybe Harris knows fuck all about football and needs to resign immediately. I mean, it's not as if he has almost single-handedly saved the club both financially and in terms of status.
Perhaps Emakhu was given time to recover as he has sustained a few injuries during the season and if not 100%, easy to get a more serious injury.

Daily laugh thread is over in the members only section.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As for tony_dolby and his (*). It obviously isn't working today. *
:whist: