Emaku is not injured. Harris just doesn't fancy him

Don’t know who’s advising Esse (agent, parents, other?) but they’re doing a good job 👍
Friend of mine happen to meet Esse's agent (who happens to be female). She said that his management would like to move him on. Not good news I know, but hopefully he decides to stay a bit longer, he improves and we get a nice pay day.

Friend of mine happen to meet Esse's agent (who happens to be female). She said that his management would like to move him on. Not good news I know, but hopefully he decides to stay a bit longer, he improves and we get a nice pay day.
"his management" is surely her!? Why doesn't she come right out and say it!

Agents want their players to move every season, the selfish greedy parasites only care about making ridiculous sums of money for themselves, I wish clubs would just stand up to them and tell them to get their money from their client.

I can understand younger players wanting first team fooball and I can see Emaku being in the squad next season. I like that he has been rested & a rest seems to have done Nisbet the world of good.

On players going, I can see wallace looking for a move. I am actually surprised Savill is playing as well as he has. Although racking up more reckless fouls is a sign of pace & stamina dropping off.
Or a sign he is getting stuck in and leading the team into battle?