Edwards out - Harris in

Doesn't seem that long ago but is, football has changed a lot since then, sadly. Moody was a great underrated player for us then.
Bet that team would cause the latest one no end of trouble. Reidy and ifill bombing at us, Livers busting up attacks and Cahill arriving in the box to support the strikers and a settled back 4 as well.

If I remember correctly we were 2 up at Brentford with minutes to go and he failed to use Fabbrini, when they were wide open through the middle, but brought on Gary Taylor-Fletcher :shake: and 3 points went down the drain 🤷‍♂️
How did you remember all that?
GTF never scored for us in the ten matches he played, another wage thief.
Do you remember the home match? Completely outplayed but fought back until Shittu’s own goal cost us another point

Instead of taking large steps 5 years backwards?
No idea.
Never go back.
That was my first thought but have been trying to think of the positives since and he does have a far bigger and better squad to work with compared to when he left, also no Matt Smith type CF so will need a different approach, his strongest asset is he can manage players, also he isn't Edwards.

I’m not sure about this appointment, on the one hand welcome home Bomber we need your Millwallness and fight on the other hand this is a desperate appointment that is backwards, Harris Barrett Livermore is not a championship back room but may well be what we need to stay up , I can see us being in this same situation next season unless we get some decent coaches in as fire and fight will only get us so far , I think we will still struggle but just survive this season but hoofball is not they way forward and it will be another season or two of struggle before we have the players to change how we play hopefully Harris has learned a thing or two but it is a re set to the days before GR , a new direction my ass fk off Aldo your a prick , how he went from a spotty kid learning Journalism at the SLP to head of recruitment I will never know ,the sooner he goes the better.

Rich Cawley saying it is not a short term deal. I suspect 18 months deal.
Yep it's 18 months. Wonder how much comp we have to pay Cambridge as he was only appointed on 6 December 2023 as head coach on an eighteen-month contract?

Just when I thought football and in particular Millwall couldn’t get any stranger, this happens. As much as I liked Bomber as a player and manager, this is just wrong. What’s that old adage? Never go back.

This smacks of us preparing for league 1 football next season

As others have said get rid of Aldo. How is someone who has never kicked a ball in anger allowed to wield so much power at the club.

Because Kenny jacket is a better manager, it's no coincidence that Gillingham were doing pony until jacket joined them as director when Harris was in charge. I would have more faith in him then Harris 100%
That would suggest that Harris improved them, a director of football doesn't have much to do with day to day affairs such as training, tactics, matchdays.
His last job at Orient didn't last long.