Edwards out - Harris in

Well you can't say he hasn't got experience in both the Championship and with us. Not the manager who left us under a cloud. Just praying we get back to playing as well as we did the first year we got back up, what a season that was.
The first half a dozen games we played when he got us back up was the best we'd played in donkeys years. If I recall we lost 4 3 at home to Ipswich but was fantastic to watch. We haven't had exciting games like that for awhile.

The first half a dozen games we played when he got us back up was the best we'd played in donkeys years. If I recall we lost 4 3 at home to Ipswich but was fantastic to watch. We haven't had exciting games like that for awhile.
Yeah we did, we had all that Tippy Tappy bollocks under Edwards that got us absolutely nowhere, i thought they was exciting games.

Disastrous appointment 🤦‍♂️

Should have begged GR to take us through to the end of the season, with an attractive bonus if he kept us up 💷

In the summer we could have recruited a new manager with the ability to fully utilise the ability and potential we have at the club.

Has Neil altered his base tactics since he left us? :shake:

Will hoof ball work with just Tom upfront? :shake:

Will hoof ball utilise the abilities of Flemming, De Norre, Esse and Emakhu? :shake:

Is hoof ball likely to keep us in The Championship? :shake:

Is hoof ball likely to get us out of League One next season? :shake:

Is hoof ball the way forward? :shake:

I love Neil to pieces but this is the worst managerial appointment in Millwall’s history 😔

I’m almost speechless 😶

Please, please, please let me be wrong 🙏
They probably did beg rowett if the truth be known but the abuse is still ringing in his ears. I don't think Harris wont be here beyond the summer but it's obvious the team needs lifting. I'm not sure who's the bravest in this appointment the club or Harris.

Give it one point from five games and all the Social Media warriors will want him out and hope that Colin Wanker is on Stand by.

:grinning:

Fucking bunch of cunts! Why do we think he left before!? A massive step backwards.

I am speechless. I literally don't know what to say.
50% of me thinks this is not a good idea.
The other 50% of me thinks this is a very bad idea.
And your alternative strategy, right now, today, is?

Disastrous appointment 🤦‍♂️

Should have begged GR to take us through to the end of the season, with an attractive bonus if he kept us up 💷

In the summer we could have recruited a new manager with the ability to fully utilise the ability and potential we have at the club.

Has Neil altered his base tactics since he left us? :shake:

Will hoof ball work with just Tom upfront? :shake:

Will hoof ball utilise the abilities of Flemming, De Norre, Esse and Emakhu? :shake:

Is hoof ball likely to keep us in The Championship? :shake:

Is hoof ball likely to get us out of League One next season? :shake:

Is hoof ball the way forward? :shake:

I love Neil to pieces but this is the worst managerial appointment in Millwall’s history 😔

I’m almost speechless 😶

Please, please, please let me be wrong 🙏
So have you got any questions then Silver?

He didn't relegate us before. Holloway did.
If I remember correctly we were 2 up at Brentford with minutes to go and he failed to use Fabbrini, when they were wide open through the middle, but brought on Gary Taylor-Fletcher :shake: and 3 points went down the drain 🤷‍♂️

I thought I would take a nosey over on a Cambridge forum. After all,
he's walking away from their gig.
Just when we thought it couldn't get worse...it has. Harris useless as a Manager. If he had any self-respect he would ruin a mile anyway. But no-one else wants him
As KB pointed out, he did already have a job (his third since he left us) so you can hardly say no one else wanted him

Some really decent play and only a couple came from hoofs.

If I remember correctly we were 2 up at Brentford with minutes to go and he failed to use Fabbrini, when they were wide open through the middle, but brought on Gary Taylor-Fletcher :shake: and 3 points went down the drain 🤷‍♂️

Gary Taylor-Fletcher is one of the worst footballers I've ever seen in a Millwall shirt, although Phil Stamp runs him very close.

Make you right. It also makes me look as stupid for even looking on there so I don't have a leg to stand on.
Not really.I have accounts on both and use it when I feel like it.People make massive sweeping generalisations about people who use it, who are just as bad as some of the planks who do use social media platforms...The Millwall ones of late are embarrassing that I have had to hold my tongue/tippy tappy typing finger(s).