Do you think Flemming will be a Wall player next season?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 51 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 33 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not just the amount but when would we get it all, Burnley might of wanted to pay it over 3 years and based on appearances.
Not that the club has ever said but I'm think we got Saville back from Middlesbrough for nothing, we just waived whatever they still owed us.
I think your are correct.
I am sure Colin Wanker showed a lot of compassion for George in facilitating the deal as quickly as possible when George had a family emergency and needed to get back to London. I’m sure many would not have been so caring as Colin.

Not just the amount but when would we get it all,
Possibly if it was a premier side but regardless of that the money will be on our books and we can spend from that. Clubs we may buy from will also be taking whatever fee we pay in installments. It's just moving money around electronically. The whole game is run on good will and debt.

Not that the club has ever said but I'm think we got Saville back from Middlesbrough for nothing, we just waived whatever they still owed us.
They did and we helped them get a wage off of there books.

Did you know that when they bought Saville they also bid for Wallace. The player threw a strop and wanted away until JB stepped in and put his foot down.

It's partly why i never bought into Wallace being loyal and all that cause he pushed and pushed to get away. What i will say is apart from a short period of half hearted games he did get his nut down and was commited to the team. I actually think we sold them the better player,at the time cause he was scoring and assisting.

They did and we helped them get a wage off of there books.

Did you know that when they bought Saville they also bid for Wallace. The player threw a strop and wanted away until JB stepped in and put his foot down.

It's partly why i never bought into Wallace being loyal and all that cause he pushed and pushed to get away. What i will say is apart from a short period of haldf hearted games he did get his nut down and was commited to the team. I actually think we sold them the better player, at the time cause he was scoring and assisting.
Only heard it as a rumour and always thought that we took the only offer that we couldn't turn down.

Possibly if it was a premier side but regardless of that the money will be on our books and we can spend from that. Clubs we may buy from will also be taking whatever fee we pay in installments. It's just moving money around electronically. The whole game is run on good will and debt.
True but in order for us to get a good replacement we might need to be able to pay upfront in order for us to be able to afford whoever.
I'd like to think that we are thinking of 10-12m upfront and the longer the instalments the more we get.

True but in order for us to get a good replacement we might need to be able to pay upfront in order for us to be able to afford whoever.
We won't be spending huge amounts mate. Perhaps on wages but not fee's.

I'd like to think that we are thinking of 10-12m upfront and the longer the instalments the more we get.
I think that figure is way off the mark and a bit trumpy for a player that's had one season in the championship. A smaller premier side won't risk that kind of dough on an untested player at that level. Unless a bigger side buy him and sit him on the bench i can't see a huge clamour for him. I'm surprised a relgated club ain't come in for him. Southampton offer ten million and offer to double flemmings wage is more of a risk of losing him in my opinion.

We won't be spending huge amounts mate. Perhaps on wages but not fee's.

I think that figure is way off the mark and a bit trumpy for a player that's had one season in the championship. A smaller premier side won't risk that kind of dough on an untested player at that level. Unless a bigger side buy him and sit him on the bench i can't see a huge clamour for him. I'm surprised a relgated club ain't come in for him. Southampton offer ten million and offer to double flemmings wage is more of a risk of losing him in my opinion.
I feel that is the going rate for a player like him, it is too much and if the transfer market was a sensible place I'd put him down as 5-8m and also we don't need to sell, if we needed the money then perhaps Burnley's offer would of been taken but I hope that is the last we hear of any bids for him.

If he has a goal scoring season like last season or scores even more he will be gone for big money,but if his goals are enough to take us up,why would we need to sell him or why would he want to go

Apart from Burnley putting in bids, where is the substance in the other rumours?
They might turn out to be true but how you can believe these clubs are going to buy him without any naming the source?

Think we are all getting carried away, Flemming as he is at the moment is not Premier standard so bids coming in for him will reflect that, he needs to stay and improve a lot, then maybe we will get good money for him.

Think we are all getting carried away, Flemming as he is at the moment is not Premier standard so bids coming in for him will reflect that, he needs to stay and improve a lot, then maybe we will get good money for him.
I still cannot tell if he’s a Centre Forward playing a bit deep like a Sheringham or an attacking midfielder like Rae/Cahill. Perhaps with 2 out and out strikers up front this season it will be more obvious.