Do you think Flemming will be a Wall player next season?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 51 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 33 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peckham Lion

Staff member
By the end of the January transfer window?

I'm asking cause i just don't know either way. He's obviously a player of interest and what is our boards figure they can't refuse? I'd love to know what price tag they might have on him. I'd like him to stay but if we got the money to buy two decent players that make us stronger and perhaps cash in on again after at least one season i wouldn't moan.

It's the only way we can move forward money wise. If flemming or Emakhu for example go to a higher level it will look good when we are recruiting overseas talent. Moneyball won't last forever cause clubs are now wising up to what Brighton and Brentford have done so well.

Buy decent potential low, sell high and keep trying and trying. We know have scouts that are based abroad and working full time for us. One or two gems more and our luck may well change for the best.

We've been the stepping stone club in the past.

Sheringham
Carter
Ruddock
Cascarino
Fashanu
Cahill
Reid
Rae
Rob Hulse*

Plus many many more.

Cast ya votes and type away :computer:

Last edited:
I personally don't care if he goes, as long as he doesn't go for peanuts... we need to be compensated well enough to be able to get someone else in to replace him otherwise we are just going backwards and now is not the time to be 'flattered' by Premiership or Foreign interest for a big bag of nothing! Pay up or go bother someone else.

I went with yes. Another season like the last one without promotion then I think he will be gone.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how him, Bradshaw and Nisbett will link up.
Selling him now even for silly money means we will need to recruit and there is no guarantee we will find a good enough replacement.
Of course that is what I want. A good turn on profit will be hard for the club to turn down, well done to them for standing firm.

At least there is more interest than just Burnley, get the price up for him.
If he wants to stay another season or two then hang on to him otherwise let the auction begin.

I think he will leave in the January window for a lot more than the £10-15m price tag being chucked about at the moment. Just hope his goals and assists up until then give us a good head start on our rivals.

By the end of the January transfer window?

I'm asking cause i just don't know either way. He's obviously a player of interest and what is our boards figure they can't refuse? I'd love to know what price tag they might have on him. I'd like him to stay but if we got the money to buy two decent players that make us stronger and perhaps cash in on again after at least one season i wouldn't moan.

It's the only way we can move forward money wise. If flemming or Emakhu for example go to a higher level it will look good when we are recruiting overseas talent. Moneyball won't last forever cause clubs are now wising up to what Brighton and Brentford have done so well.

Buy decent potential low, sell high and keep trying and trying. We know have scouts that are based abroad and working full time for us. One or two gems more and our luck may well change for the best.

We've been the stepping stone club in the past.

Sheringham
Carter
Ruddock
Cascarino
Fashanu
Cahill
Reid
Rae
Rob Hulse*

Plus many many more.

Cast ya votes and type away :computer:
You can add Keith Weller to the list,
cost nothing and sold to Chelsea for 100K when it was a lot of money

Think if we are going to sell, we need to hold out for the 15mill we keep hearing.
Also tell Burnley if they don't pay up before the end of this month, any deals off no matter if they come back with 20mill as we need time to find replacements.
We also made a tidy profit on Hurlock

I personally don't care if he goes, as long as he doesn't go for peanuts... we need to be compensated well enough to be able to get someone else in to replace him otherwise we are just going backwards and now is not the time to be 'flattered' by Premiership or Foreign interest for a big bag of nothing! Pay up or go bother someone else.
This. No player is bigger than the club, and if we got £15m we could spend £10 on 2-3 very good players. Flemming is good, but not our best player.

Hastings how could he go to vermin with his theme song
And those lucky bstards hav missed the trap door every season let’s hope the teams going up can hold in there sending them down

Don’t disown me but a fellow I play golf with is a groundsman at west spam, yes I know but he’s a decent bloke. Anyway his chit chat about premiership teams is normally spot on. We were playing on Wednesday and the subject of Fleming came up and I was saying we would happily sell him for 12/15 million. He said your having a laugh the only team putting in a bid for him was Burnley and even their 4 bids didn’t come to 8 million. If that’s the case I know it’s a profit but is it worth selling him at the moment?🤷🏻‍♂️

Don’t disown me but a fellow I play golf with is a groundsman at west spam, yes I know but he’s a decent bloke. Anyway his chit chat about premiership teams is normally spot on. We were playing on Wednesday and the subject of Fleming came up and I was saying we would happily sell him for 12/15 million. He said your having a laugh the only team putting in a bid for him was Burnley and even their 4 bids didn’t come to 8 million. If that’s the case I know it’s a profit but is it worth selling him at the moment?🤷🏻‍♂️
He's a Bandit! Don't believe a word of it.

Car park man assures me no bid was above £8 million which was Burnley.
Not just the amount but when would we get it all, Burnley might of wanted to pay it over 3 years and based on appearances.
Not that the club has ever said but I'm think we got Saville back from Middlesbrough for nothing, we just waived whatever they still owed us.