Divided Opinions starts here.

norwichmark

Ok I’m bored at the minute. Pick from a fully fit squad the 11 you would like to start. See if any 2 pick the same.
Markic
Danny Hutchinson Wallace bryan
Leonard
Cuffey casper whatmore emakhu
Nisbet.
My opinion what’s yours.

Ok I’m bored at the minute. Pick from a fully fit squad the 11 you would like to start. See if any 2 pick the same.
Markic
Danny Hutchinson Wallace bryan
Leonard
Cuffey casper whatmore emakhu
Nisbet.
My opinion what’s yours.
I'd put Esse in there somewhere.

Markic
danny wallace Harding bryan
cuffy casper leonard
honeyman
emakhu nisbit

Last edited:
Diamond formation, with Lenny at the base, Sav and Watmore the two in midfield, Esse at the top of the diamond (No. 10 role) supporting the two front men. Fair bit of pace there with Lenny, Cuffey, Watmore, Esse, Nisbet and Emakhu all able to push forward.

Sarkic

Cuffey Harding Cooper Bryan

Leonard

Sav Watmore

Esse

Nisbet Emakhu

How dare you put five at the back. You know the rule
It’s the only way to maximize BNC and Bryan without having to go overly defensive in midfield. Plus with Leonard on the pitch you have the ability to change to a diamond in the middle and play 41212 if needed.

It’s the only way to maximize BNC and Bryan without having to go overly defensive in midfield. Plus with Leonard on the pitch you have the ability to change to a diamond in the middle and play 41212 if needed.
I know just kidding. I don't mind an attacking back five.

Whoever gets picked we need pace. Leicester players last night were jet propelled. Everything has to be fast, your feet, your pass and your ability to think quick. Slow and ponderous will not work now. I think it was Leicesters second last night mavididi maybe the speed at which they attacked was on another planet .