Divided Opinions starts here.

Ok I’m bored at the minute. Pick from a fully fit squad the 11 you would like to start. See if any 2 pick the same.
Markic
Danny Hutchinson Wallace bryan
Leonard
Cuffey casper whatmore emakhu
Nisbet.
My opinion what’s yours.
Markic

Danny Leonard Harding Bryan (focus on pace)

Cuffey Casper Saville Esse (wide paced wingers)

Nisbet - Emakhu (pace and ability)

For me, its all about the pace (clearly!)

Ok I’m bored at the minute. Pick from a fully fit squad the 11 you would like to start. See if any 2 pick the same.
Markic
Danny Hutchinson Wallace bryan
Leonard
Cuffey casper whatmore emakhu
Nisbet.
My opinion what’s yours.
Bart
Norton-Cuffy Harding Wallace Bryan
Sav Casper Flemming
Watmore Nisbet Esse

(would sign a CB in Jan to replace Murray)

I think he will go with a back 5 for Saturday and it’ll look something like this:

Sarkic

BNC Leonard Harding Cooper Bryan
Saville Mitchell
Watmore/Flemming/Esse
Bradshaw Nisbet

Last edited:
When he is fit, Honeyman is the team engine management system.

A BNC, Esse and Emu forward line would frighten the life of any defence.

I think he will go with a back 5 for Saturday and it’ll look something like this:

Sarkic

BNC Leonard Harding Cooper Bryan
Saville Mitchell
Watmore/Flemming/Esse
Bradshaw Flemming

I know we need the points but, trying to field a team of thirteen players, unnoticed, is pushing it a bit. Hopefully we can get away with it.
:grinning:

:santa:

Sarkic
Leonard Danny Wes Bryan

Casper
BNC. Honeymoon
Esse
Nesbit Bradshaw

Now there is method in this madness, Danny is more of a cb in his style than a right back and would add pace to that position, you only need height at cb at set pieces so Leonard and Wes have that covered, leaving out Cooper means no reliance on him for set pieces, so leaves the opposition guessing. Esse behind a front two, just makes sense and can make good use of his explosive pace.

Sarkic
Leonard Danny Wes Bryan

Casper
BNC. Honeymoon
Esse
Nesbit Bradshaw

Now there is method in this madness, Danny is more of a cb in his style than a right back and would add pace to that position, you only need height at cb at set pieces so Leonard and Wes have that covered, leaving out Cooper means no reliance on him for set pieces, so leaves the opposition guessing. Esse behind a front two, just makes sense and can make good use of his explosive pace.
I certainly think Danny could play on the right side of a three like Leonard does.