Deeney

Wants black and Asian history on the school curriculum and is whinging about all these different percentages of various teachers who don’t teach it , melt
Stick to football which you’re ok ish at and shut up , winds me up.
This is a good country which does a lot for others but no ones is ever grateful

Heard this clown spouting about black history(and other races) not being taught in schools. The examples he gave were the fact that no books about Usain Bolt or Serena Williams were available in our schools, and he had to go to Selfridges and get them for his kids. WTF
Obviously never heard of Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Matthew Henson, Mary Seacole, Katherine Johnson, Rosa Parks and many others.
And loads of pricks fawning all over him with their virtue signalling.
Pathetic.

No,
He’s a coward and beats up drunks and sexually abuse’s birds,
I’ve heard him say enough bullshit about us I put him in the same bracket as lee Hugh’s maybe you wanted him to join us as well but not for me.
I completely respect your opinion, there’s no doubt he had a screw loose when he was younger & he never apologised to that student he put in hospital in Nottingham (I think it was Nottingham) Don’t know about the abuse to women (are you confusing him with Marlon King?) I hate bullies & he was lucky to only do three months inside.
I wouldn’t have a drink with him but I was just pointing out that he can play a bit

Wants black and Asian history on the school curriculum and is whinging about all these different percentages of various teachers who don’t teach it , melt
Stick to football which you’re ok ish at and shut up , winds me up.
This is a good country which does a lot for others but no ones is ever grateful
What's makes me laugh is that the whitec"slavers" took them from their backward dirty countries and brought them into the modern world and that meant the future generation had the opportunities to make a better life for themselves , maybe we Should have left them there in their mud huts and they could have had a better future in the likes ofI Angola , Cambodia etc where real warfare & mass killings are a way of life.....Deeney just a sad sad tosser , and was it not funny at derby ,despite the black players on the pitch the ref was the only one to take the knee....just shows what a load of old bullocks it's turned out to be

I’m all for the teaching of black and Asian history being taught in schools and to that they can add the history of the white working classes who lived in poverty and appalling conditions for centuries exploited by business men and the aristocracy and sacrificed in wars and battles 🤔

Good idea so where do you start? The Gulf Arabs sailing down to East Africa then BUYING repeat BUYING thousands of natives from their tribal leaders then marching them to the west coast for sale to the European slavers not just British ,but, French, and Portuguese. .. Trust that he will insist on the full story of how Wilberforce through the British Parliament brought in laws to outlaw the vile trade and the effort the Royal Navy stopped the trade but at the.cost of 1, 800 Royal Navy lives.