De Norre

Opinions chappie. We'll agree on some and not on others.

Another spastic assertion. Nobody is right. It's just an opinion not a statement of fact. It's funny that the likes of Watmore are only deemed shit after a defeat.

I'll get nurse again.

I think you’re lost here I really do. You don’t even know what you’re rambling on about 😂

Ah right, not throughout most games this season when it’s been said then regarding Watmore, but what ever fits…

You know hindsight means after the event right? Blimey.

Harris as not kept us up yet and after today s game we looked shite
Completely overlook our previous results of late and focus on this one game. I think it's our first poor showing in a while, it happens to the best of teams too. I just hope the players aren't like some of our fans who's bottle seems to have gone on the strength of one poor showing. Harris has given us a chance of staying up, that is all. If we hadn't binned Edwards we'd have nothing to moan about today cause we'd have been relegated along with Rotherham weeks ago.

We had a go.

1711995313765.png

I think you’re lost here I really do. You don’t even know what you’re rambling on about 😂

Ah right, not throughout most games this season when it’s been said then regarding Watmore, but what ever fits…

You know hindsight means after the event right? Blimey.
Keep going fella nearly there.

Completely overlook our previous results of late and focus on this one game. I think it's our first poor showing in a while, it happens to the best of teams too. I just hope the players aren't like some of our fans who's bottle seems to have gone on the strength of one poor showing. Harris has given us a chance of staying up, that is all. If we hadn't binned Edwards we'd have nothing to moan about today cause we'd have been relegated along with Rotherham weeks ago.

We had a go.

View attachment 25622

Rotherham had lost 10 of their last 11, won once in 27 and not scored for more than 10 hours.

Had a go though.

De Norre looked rusty today, looked like someone who hadn't had a game for a while. Under Edwards, he'd been playing week in, week out, and looked good. Hasn't had many minutes as a sub of late. Unsure why we brought on Mayor today, again, the same who hasn't had the minutes. Altogether, we just wasn't good enough. Some individual errors, some team errors. Can't blame particular players as its a team game. We have to do better, be all and end all. If we want to be safe, we have got to be getting results against Rotherham, even a draw. Some may call it not good enough, but a draw is a point further away from the drop. We have to get some kind of result against Huddersfield, no matter who plays. 27 shots to find 1 goal against bottom of the divison isn't satisfying enough. Not Harris's fault... theres 11 men who play the football on the pitch, and who need to find answers to the questions thrown at them throughout the 90 minutes.

Sweep this under the carpet and be ready for Huddersfield. They won't be quite so desperate to get a result, but will be fighting hard for any result. We need to be on our guard and privvy. All players must show up next weekend no matter who is picked or comes on.
Get behind them. We've done well up until today under Harris. It's not all doom and gloom.

We had a go.

View attachment 25622
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We had a go.

View attachment 25622
We were poor today and again our forward line was non existent. Remember this team before today had only won 3 games & 500 minutes without scoring. I,ll hold judgment till after the next game

We were poor today and again our forward line was non existent. Remember this team before today had only won 3 games & 500 minutes without scoring. I,ll hold judgment till after the next game
No Bradshaw or Nisbett or any striker to be precise to put away chances will always be a problem. We created loads today but just couldn't score. Not a great result but it would concern me more if we never tried. Obviously extremely disappointing but are any of us surprised given who the opposition were and where they're sitting in the table? We done the same last season away at Wigan.