De Norre

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Well what happened? The clamor for him to play, the digging out of Harris etc. Why didn;t he score a hatrick and set up another one considering how good some were making him out to be? I look forward to the excuses and Harris bashing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lack of movement AGAIN, we could have Messi and Cruyff in the middle, if the players in front of them can't find space today is what you get!
Our lack of movement has been a problem for ages, couple that with only one fit striker, still think Harris will keep us up but today was a shitshow from the first whistle!

He was marked out the game, lost the ball countless times in the first half due to two players on him whenever he got the ball.
He was better second half ,as we're the rest of them when we played with more urgency and pace. Undone by missed chances ,their keeper, and a couple of lapses in defending. 2 players on him so they obviously thought he would be a threat, in his first full game for a while. Because we played with a bit more urgency and pace he found more space as did we in general, and we passed the ball better, and created more chances in doing so.
I don't think he is the be all and end all , just that we are a better team with him in it ,that's all.

Last edited:
He was better second half ,as we're the rest of them when we played with more urgency and pace. Undone by missed chances ,their keeper, and a couple of lapses in defending. 2 players on him so they obviously thought he would be a threat. Because we played with a bit more urgency and pace he found more pace as did we in general, and we passed the ball better.
One lapse in defending. Their winner was a definite foul on Tanganga.
Yank ref was a wanker. He even allowed Sav to take a free kick in their half when given an offside to us. Must play a different game in the US. Oh yes I remember they call it ‘soccer’ 😉🤣

Thought he had a better second half than first half. But he didn't affect the game in being a forward thinking player that would create more chances etc...

Well what happened? The clamor for him to play, the digging out of Harris etc. Why didn;t he score a hatrick and set up another one considering how good some were making him out to be? I look forward to the excuses and Harris bashing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
A bit ring rusty first half but played much better 2nd and tried to move the ball forward , football was dire and clueless and super star Flemming was non existent yet again , Harris is a stop gap not the future as today as shown let’s hope his 6 year old football style keeps us up

This was your first thought after that? 🤣🤣

Genuinely, do you watch the games? 🤔

Says the man that wrote this on another thread about Watmore.

'Anyone who says he is decent is either related or fancies him.'

No. Have been going 46 years. Season ticket holder. But no i never watch games. Who the fuck are you by the way? Andy Gray? John Motson?

‘When he plays well’

Scored twice in 30…

Doesn’t like it. Moves on to the next point 🤣🤣

You defo don’t watch it surely? Just say, doesn’t even matter.

I thought Sav was poor today. Maybe Mitchell and Denorre would’ve been a better pairing, but that’s hindsight.

You make a lot of assertions and they're all wrong. It is only forum but it's only you that can be right.

And leave the smileys alone it makes you come across like a four year old spastic.
Haha me? Christ!

You love jumping on a post going against the grain. You just lose your head when you get corrected.

Include them so you can understand 👍