Day trippers

It's recording every bloody thing, then putting in on the internet, that makes me seethe.
Too many getting into bother because of some prick and his videos.
Doing the coppers job for them.🙈🙉🙊
Some people can’t seem to function without their phone in their hand. Just walking down the street or sitting on the bus or even having a pint.
I’ve seen girls walking down road pushing a pram with shopping bags and pulling a dog along and still typing into the phone very fast one handed.
I struggle to remember my own fucking number never mind walk and talk at the same time.

Some people can’t seem to function without their phone in their hand. Just walking down the street or sitting on the bus or even having a pint.
I’ve seen girls walking down road pushing a pram with shopping bags and pulling a dog along and still typing into the phone very fast one handed.
I struggle to remember my own fucking number never mind walk and talk at the same time.
Multi tasking is to be applauded, no?

People filming at football and music concerts drive me round the fucking bend.

I walked back to LB from the blue today alongside the railway line. Not done that route in years. All along the arches to Druid Street were these little wanky bars full of repulsive student hipster types, you know the sort, weirdy- beardies with pale, soft looking moisturised skin and ridiculous clown trousers that are 6 inches too short.
That experience together with the amount of foreigners getting off the rattler at SB rather disgusted me.
Feel like the whole area and demographic at football is rapidly changing for the worse.

I walked back to LB from the blue today alongside the railway line. Not done that route in years. All along the arches to Druid Street were these little wanky bars full of repulsive student hipster types, you know the sort, weirdy- beardies with pale, soft looking moisturised skin and ridiculous clown trousers that are 6 inches too short.
That experience together with the amount of foreigners getting off the rattler at SB rather disgusted me.
Feel like the whole area and demographic at football is rapidly changing for the worse.
I’m going to end up watching non league or lower league football more and more.
Quite fancy a Highland League tour one day.
No nonsense, good banter with genuine folk.

I did same thing, they did not let me in the blue as I had my boy. there was even is a florist which is a bar which I walked past every bar was packed out full of em.

The other half just mate a very astute observation about these weird fashions like these ridiculous too-short trousers; she said "All the clothes designers are gay and they are trying to make all the men look gay"... I think she might be bang on the money there...

I live just off the Blue and it only gets worse as the weather improves,
having said that these fucking idiots also pay exorbitant prices for "craft beers"
And sit in the freezing cold to drink them.
Really pissed me off when Morris tyres in Enid street shut down,honest helpful local people always do you a favour,rent doubled apparently,lo and behold another fucking hipsters bar.
They stand in the street as if they own it and look at you like your in the wrong when you try to drive down the street, "do yourself a favour mate" generally gets a better response when they don't move instead of the horn.
Walked through Druid street a while back,tasted a sample of a Swedish cheese as I passed the arch £32 a kilo!!!!,wasn't even all that!

Let’s take their dough while we can.
When we blip like we know we‘ll eventually do (after our 10 year Premiership stint) they will all disappear anyway and it will be back to normal.