Day trippers

I don't think my link is working either though. It's an 'International Membership'. Dunno why anymore would need that, I'm sure BP et al get on fine with a normal membership...

It's been discussed previously.

If you subscribe to the Lions TV (live stream) package as I do, it means that that membership will cost me an additional +/-£5. A good deal, however, I'm not sure why they didn't wait a bit until we know what division we are in. If we're in the C'ship next season, the club could simply offer a 'Membership + Live Stream' package for overseas members.

Its all aimed at selling shirts and scarfs by mail. And if anyone wants take take the time to fly over to support wall then good luck to them.

All money in the clubs tucker bag.

Day trippers = Increased revenue. They just have to be educated in the Millwall way. I couldn't believe the Mickeys vs The Gunners the amount of supporters who had phones out while the game was going on, disgusting behaviour

Day trippers = Increased revenue. They just have to be educated in the Millwall way. I couldn't believe the Mickeys vs The Gunners the amount of supporters who had phones out while the game was going on, disgusting behaviour
Have a look around our crowd, bloody phones everywhere filming, why go to a football match and then spend the duration looking at your phone, I can't get my head around today's world, fucking baffles me.

Have a look around our crowd, bloody phones everywhere filming, why go to a football match and then spend the duration looking at your phone, I can't get my head around today's world, fucking baffles me.
It is our job to educate. If you think its bad now wait until we get to the Prem