Danny Mac why not stop messing around

How about you stop posting shit from nobodiues on twitter! When was twitter or facebook ever worthy unless your a mong or conspiracy nut.
What like the Shackleton or cresswell ones too? Or is your problem just the ones you don’t like?

So QPR aren’t bidding? Sorry I missed the part Danny come out and said he was staying and signing a new deal.

Why is everyone paissing their pants, decent young prospect, were talking like he's Cafu or Roberto Carlos! If he wants out let him go now for a bit of dough. Shackleton and Leonard can play RB.

The only thing that surprises me about all of this is that it's only QPR who seem to be in for Danny. I would have thought that he's good enough to attract interest from far better sides than QPR or even PL sides.

Trouble is Danny realises he’s worth the wedge of a starting Championship footballer, perhaps he is still on an improvers salary?
We don’t know,… this friend of a friend stuff is no more than click bait stories.
Dont want to see him leave but the club go only offer so much money.

Or is your problem just the ones you don’t like?
:grinning:

So QPR aren’t bidding?
No they aren't bidding, you can only bid on something/one that is for sale. Back to Twitter for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sorry I missed the part Danny come out and said he was staying and signing a new deal.
Why should or why would he? to please some paranoid drips on the internet?

What like the Shackleton or cresswell ones too?
Burke and countless others that were never coming here. Some fucking idiot on the net stated thata Burke was on the plane to Ireland with the rest of the squad. Back in the real world- Burke had signed for a club in Germany. Rowett was going elsewhere yet he's still here, go figure!

It seems that many of our fans trust bloggers, fuckwits and the filth press that have written nothing but lies about us since day dot over the player himself. We are or are becoming just another generic football club, some of the stuff written on here is what we laugh at the Spotters and Nigels for. Bedwetting and delusion is something i've never known at Wall, then you come on the internet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuck me it's embarrassing.
It's rediculous. Speculating on things that we have half an Idea of Is one thing. Speculating on speculation Is another thing entirely.

The only time I take anything seriously Is when It comes from the Crawley geezer over at the Press. A man proven to be In the know and on the level where Wall are concerned.

Yet for some reason Fat Dan the steak bake man gets given more credence and he has a lower sucess rate than a broken clock.

:grinning:

No they aren't bidding, you can only bid on something/one that is for sale. Back to Twitter for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why should or why would he? to please some paranoid drips on the internet?

Laughable really, QPR have bid but they haven’t bid because he’s not for sale.

You said the player said he wasn’t leaving in an earlier post but why would he say he isn’t leaving to please the internet drips now.

Agent Peckhams spoken to the family so shut the thread down.

Burke and countless others that were never coming here. Some fucking idiot on the net stated thata Burke was on the plane to Ireland with the rest of the squad. Back in the real world- Burke had signed for a club in Germany. Rowett was going elsewhere yet he's still here, go figure!
Pretty sure that neither of those where me and as you specifically pointed your finger at me. You might want to get it right.

You after Chelsea West Ham game when David Martin celebrated with he’s dad and I said I didn’t have a problem with one of our own doing that. Decided to tell me how all West Ham fans wanted Millwall fans dead. You actually speak a load of bollocks, while trying to call people out for talking bollocks.

So what is it you want? No Danny Mc thread, no one commenting on it. You want no thread or just your ones and your pals to agree amongst each other?

Last edited:
Laughable really, QPR have bid but they haven’t bid because he’s not for sale.

You said the player said he wasn’t leaving in an earlier post but why would he say he isn’t leaving to please the internet drips now.

Agent Peckhams spoken to the family so shut the thread down.
Millwall are not going to sell their best prospect In a season when they have Invested heavily In the progression of the sqaud. More so than they have possibly ever done. We certainly ain't going to flog him for a tenth of what he's worth to a rival.

Don't forget we let Jed go for nothing as we wanted to keep him and wouldn't take a piss poor fee for him.

So do you think that there Is any validity to the rumour. Maybe QPR did make a bid. But do you honestly believe It was serious? Do you honestly think that at the moment Millwall would entertain It at tripple the price?

I do make you right though, twitter knows more than the geezers own family. It's how Danny's Mum knows what to make him for tea each night. I read It's spaghetti hoops and smiley faces tonight.

Millwall are not going to sell their best prospect In a season when they have Invested heavily In the progression of the sqaud. More so than they have possibly ever done. We certainly ain't going to flog him for a tenth of what he's worth to a rival.

Don't forget we let Jed go for nothing as we wanted to keep him and wouldn't take a piss poor fee for him.

So do you think that there Is any validity to the rumour. Maybe QPR did make a bid. But do you honestly believe It was serious? Do you honestly think that at the moment Millwall would entertain It at tripple the price?

I do make you right though, twitter knows more than the geezers own family. It's how Danny's Mum knows what to make him for tea each night. I read It's spaghetti hoops and smiley faces tonight.
When it was first spoken about I completely poo pooed the argument.

A couple days ago, I posted that I thought it was Danny mcs agent playing silly buggers.

Now I think given that QPR have bid twice and are now supposedly putting in a third bid for a bigger amount and with Danny still not signed a contract. Given Shackleton can play RWB I think there is a possibility he could leave.

GR isn’t going to come out and say we want to let him go and lower the valuation of the player. He also never said anything that would make you believe Danny isn’t for sale at the right price. It was the valuation of the bid and not the bid it’s self that seemed the problem.

Do I think DM family are going to say yeah he’s going if a deal isn’t in place no, that’s if anything has been said in the first place. Hear say on Millwall online 👍.