Current Available managers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine too although he wouldn't want to take the Millwall job, upset that he lost decent players (for big money) and we're never replaced with the money Blackburn received, they had a player lined up to come in and it fell through (Blackburn end)..Club don't have too much to spend and he would want quality players.
Unfortunately he was no a great defensive coach , which I think we need urgently

Replacing Edwards now will require someone who is just capable of getting us back to basics, hard to beat and keeping us up.

13 games left and I make it we need 10 points to survive.

I’m not sure of all the managers out there at the moment within our budget, there are any I would fancy.

Nigel Pearson
Steve Bruce
Paul Heckingbottom

Might be wrong but I personally don't think the club has any intention of binning Edwards. Couple more shit results and performances might change that , but I'm not so sure. Seems to be a changing philosophy at the club ,on and off the pitch ,not necessarily to the betterment of us more senior lot.🤔

I went to the below website and put in managers whose last job was in the championship, then used the filter by what average points they got... one guess who is at #5... yep GR!

There are a few potential options on there:

Mr Mourinho is free at the moment, He'd love it down here

Mr Mourinho is free at the moment, He'd love it down here
We'd need middle eastern investment for his salary alone, let alone the players he'd be asking for (I think I'd pass on that idea). But if he did, maybe he could lodge above the pie and mash shop until he finds somewhere to live ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.