Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

Only surmising, but I think if Leonard had have been playing, they wouldn't have had their luck with their goals.

If Hutch and Leonard had been playing we may have got something out of this game.

Leonard at right back would be my choice with what we have, but I doubt he's fully recovered and/or fit enough for 90 min at the moment..

We badly need Hutch but, unfortunately, he's probably out for another 3/4 games. I thought that Danny did well today so, given those two issues, I'd play Leonard at CB.

Yet again we seem to get one sided refs, could make two strong cases for penalties to us but blows his whistle before their player hit the ground, a player who looked offside when the ball was played through (not when he received it)

Just not getting the rub of the green at the moment.
Agree about “rub of the green” and our time will come as we must have plenty to go our way in the bank. 😁

Bookmakers odds are defined by the lunatics that chuck money on the markets, They certainly won;t be playing any part in us getting results. We can't win a game and if we continue like that that there is every chance that we could get dragged in.

My major concern is that we have absolutely no fucking luck and no help from the officials. I actually feel a bit sorry for Edwards cause he's trying his best but individual errors and awful luck are costing us dearly. God knows what it's doing to the players but it can't be good. We need to win at least one of our next two home games to ease the pressure a bit.
Rocking all over the world will roaring out Wednesday night mate. COYLS!

Coventry centre forward 9m euros, can we compete in this style of football, not sure you can blame it all on Edward’s. This match was like so many for us , good opening spell, but the goals are not going in when we are in control. Bringing Bradshaw on was a waste of time.
Assume Obafemi not quite fit, his turn and snapshot was prem quality. Just straight at keeper. Another day flies in top corner

We are 9/1 with BET365 to be relegated, that makes us highly unlikely to go down so either lump on or cheer up
All speculation, dunno where 9/1 comes from apart from some algorythm that lunatics create but chucking dosh about. As for cheering up... I'm trying, but it's fuking hard after that today. About time we had some luck, but God knows when it will come.

I have never left the ground early, but on this occasion I left the sitting room early to retrieve a hammer and bolster and smashed fuck out of the fireplace I am replacing in pure frustration and the weekend started off so promising..
I don’t feel tooooo bad as I cooked roast dinner for the Mrs & her widowed 86 yr old mother. However, I was receiving notifications of the match progress on my mobile and my mood started to deteriorate. Glad I didn’t have to witness the game otherwise I might have slipped her old lady a Mickey!

Told I need a new fuckin gas boiler Friday , discovered rising damp in the house cos some numpty has rendered and bridged the damp course on Saturday then wall complete the misery on Sunday.
What a fuckin shit weekend.
Can someone post Old Lion Les’s joke about the gas boiler? Funny as f*** & I need cheering up

Can someone post Old Lion Les’s joke about the gas boiler? Funny as f*** & I need cheering up
As soon as i see the Essex tramps were six nil down i soon recovered from our result. Not that i dwell on them for to long win or lose. If we lose at home it;s deleted by the time i get to the end of Ilderton road- Peckham bound. I'll be fucked if i'm letting a load of overpaid footballers spoil my day.

When my boy was younger and going through his honeymoon period with wall he took defeats very badly. He'd be hurting the poor little sod cause he loves em so much. I remember after one particular loss we're heading down Ilderton rd and he's stewing. I was on my blower having a joke with my mate. My boy says-- how can you laugh and joke after Millwall losing dad don't you care etc etc? I told him that his grandad told me something on Ilderton road over 40 year ago- which is -fuck em boy don't let em ruin your weekend.

A few years later and he's 12 now we're leaving after another defeat but he was quite chatty and cheerful. I asked him if he was okay and say yeah grandad was right- fuck em :love: Then he apologized for swearing :grinning:

Tango needs fucking off sharpish,
Tango can foxtrot oscar :sorry:

As i've said, we need players with character and passion for this dog fight. The players that will care most are sitting on the bench. Look at Danny's performance today, he played with heart and commitment. Billy and Saville are fully committed as is Leonard. That's what we need and fuck the data and revolution, it can wait. Even the best Millwall sides weren't top heavy on stars but they were with the commitment and character.
I give you a few examples----- Sir Jimmy Abdou :bow::bow: Robbo, Dunney, Rhino,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Were in a tear up mate and needs Lions out on the pitch.

Never!

Score a goal, go to sleep!

Esse needs to get in the gym and bulk up
Too often found to be on the back foot waiting for the pass to arrive. Easily jostled off the ball. Why?
We don't need to improve the squad,we have the players here,just need them to keep their heads up.

Yet again we seem to get one sided refs, could make two strong cases for penalties to us but blows his whistle before their player hit the ground, a player who looked offside when the ball was played through (not when he received it)

Just not getting the rub of the green at the moment.
L
Perhaps not world beaters but only one home defeat all season.
You were right. I was wrong, but hopefully not by much.
Perhaps not world beaters but only one home defeat all season.

Tango can foxtrot oscar :sorry:

As i've said, we need players with character and passion for this dog fight. The players that will care most are sitting on the bench. Look at Danny's performance today, he played with heart and commitment. Billy and Saville are fully committed as is Leonard. That's what we need and fuck the data and revolution, it can wait. Even the best Millwall sides weren't top heavy on stars but they were with the commitment and character.
I give you a few examples----- Sir Jimmy Abdou :bow::bow: Robbo, Dunney, Rhino,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Were in a tear up mate and needs Lions out on the pitch.
Couldn’t disagree with that. I like Danny and I thought he’s played well when given the chance lately. 1 point out of 15 is fucking grim and we need players that will bust a gut now.

Today’s result was pretty much down to not being able to capitalise on the 1 goal lead and about 5 minutes of madness in the 2nd half. The gameplan was sound, we looked more than comfortable until the random errors in the second half. Fuck Tango off and let’s hope Hutch is back sooner than later. Loan players should be exceptional or kept on the bench.

I don’t feel tooooo bad as I cooked roast dinner for the Mrs & her widowed 86 yr old mother. However, I was receiving notifications of the match progress on my mobile and my mood started to deteriorate. Glad I didn’t have to witness the game otherwise I might have slipped her old lady a Mickey!
It’s a fact of life that most 86 year old women are widowed (especially the ones that were married to Millwall supporters)