Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

Come on pal, be positive. Decent line up, and strong bench.

The goal and the performance has greatly improved my mood, Ulster, and I’m sharpening my knife to cut into that big humble pie I’m hoping to eat (if we win this), but like every other game when the oppo have equilised, it’s the first 10-15 minutes of the 2nd half where we have to keep the high press, otherwise Cov will smell blood and all the hard work gets undone.

Really hoping Edwards puts Mayor on start of 2nd half (though I know he won’t.) Fresh legs and someone down the left who can hopefully give their defenders someone to think about.

Great half, thank god we took 1 of our 4 chances or it could be deja vu. Look good let’s keep it up. Love to get this win in my new house

The goal and the performance has greatly improved my mood, Ulster, and I’m sharpening my knife to cut into that big humble pie I’m hoping to eat (if we win this), but like every other game when the oppo have equilised, it’s the first 10-15 minutes of the 2nd half where we have to keep the high press, otherwise Cov will smell blood and all the hard work gets undone.

Really hoping Edwards puts Mayor on start of 2nd half (though I know he won’t.) Fresh legs and someone down the left who can hopefully give their defenders someone to think about.
No doubt they will push us hard, but I hope we can keep the work rate up, and maybe get another goal.
Glad the performance has lifted your mood.