Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

It says Millwall have been on a dreadful run of form, yet 9 other teams have a worse record than us over the same period!
Don't think we should be written off about tomorrow. Recent results haven't been in our favour, but performances have on occasion been impressive, only to be spoiled by individual errors which have cost us dear. We have strengthened the squad and have several important players coming back from injury. Coventry are not world beaters and if we hold our nerve and attack and tackle with energy then why not a win? COYL.

Never been to Highfield Rd or their 'new' place, but did go to Coventry during my raving/clubbing days to watch/listen to my mate DJ up there, he was headlining @ The Eclipse Club which was the first legal all-night club in the UK in October 1990...It was rough up there, even in the club the locals were eyeballing us, not sure if it was we went up there as a coach full!.
The Eclipse!!! Wicked clubs still got/listen to all my old tapes from there!! Who was your DJ mate?