Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

It says Millwall have been on a dreadful run of form, yet 9 other teams have a worse record than us over the same period!
It also says-------

Millwall needs to start getting points on the board. After an impressive run towards the end of 2023,

He's giving an opinion on each fixture. He's not very complimentary about any of the teams that are struggling.

Yes moved a couple of miles. Being self employed and not worked now for 16 months , equals no money at all as no help from government of any note. Probably none on here , but if you’re a youngster starting out get a government based job. Early retirement on nice pension. An example, mate up here retired few years ago about 60, said to me the other day, “ I get my state pension soon, but I don’t really need it “.

The Eclipse!!! Wicked clubs still got/listen to all my old tapes from there!! Who was your DJ mate?
Fella called Ian Taylor aka DJ Kaos, when Fabio & Grooverider where going their separate was it was going to be either Fabio & Kaos or Grooverider & Kaos, with the mists of time and chemical intake I can't honestly remember which it was!.

Last edited:
Can’t see us getting a win with that line up.

Robins and the Cov supporters must be rubbing their hands in glee that Bradshaw isn’t starting.

No point bringing Bradshaw on when we’re already 2 nil down and chasing the game.

Would be great if we can have a solid game here and a 2-1 win.

Its not going to be an easy game but we need a win for the points but also to give the players some confidence.

Lets hope we get a full 90 minutes performance

COYL

Lots of negativity as normal. Getting a bit fed up with it to be honest. So much for being a Millwall supporter through thick an thin!
COYL!!!!
Negativity or a healthy dose of realism?

No supporter wants us to lose, but the facts speak for themselves. 1 up top with a forward who isn’t match fit and our best forward on the bench doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

Happy to eat a large slice of humble pie if OB1 scores and wins the game for us, but it’s gonna be a tall order whatever way you look at it.

Can’t see us getting a win with that line up.

Robins and the Cov supporters must be rubbing their hands in glee that Bradshaw isn’t starting.

No point bringing Bradshaw on when we’re already 2 nil down and chasing the game.
all we need now is Arthur to back Coventry and we are certain winners.

Lots of negativity as normal. Getting a bit fed up with it to be honest. So much for being a Millwall supporter through thick an thin!
COYL!!!!
Commentator just said it’s not in Millwalls DNA to fear anyone. I’m starting to doubt that