Could four points be enough?

No!

Said this on another thread, but we would have to beat Blackburn on Friday, and hope the following day that Watford win away at Sunderland, and Birmingham win away at Coventry! Not impossible, but with both Sunderland and Coventry already in the play offs, I think it’s going to be hard for their win mentality to go AWOL.

Of course knowing our luck, we’ll lose to Blackpool and both Watford and Brum will win!

Be nice to finish above Blackburn though! Can’t think of the last season that happened?

Oh, and finishing above Botox Boy would be fantastic!

Possibly, The current tide suggests Coventry in 5th on 69 and four on 68 with the best goal difference coming out in 6th. So, yes 4 could possibly be enough but both Sunderland and West Brom have better GD than us.
Would be truly gutting to finish level points with whoever ends up in 6th, and lose out on GD by a couple of goals!

It is possible. We would need Coventry to lose a game and Sunderland to lose or draw a game. That would leave all 3 on 69 points but we would need a 4 goal swing.

If I’ve got it right we’ve only won more than one game on the trot on two occasions this season. We had back to back wins in March plus a four match winning streak in October. I suppose my point is that 6 points out of 6 is not the norm for us

I think we need 6 points and even then other results to go our way.
But we are chasing now, rather than consolidating so maybe that will motivate GR and the team more.

Have to go for 6 points, anything else would probably not be enough and lead to a massive disappointment at the last game🤷‍♂️