Could four points be enough?

Just glad it's been a decent season, frustrating at time's, but every team in this league apart from Burnley has had some strange results.
Hopefully something to play for up to the final game of the season, much better than finishing mid table with the season finished in a March.

Do you think we'll do just that?
Honestly don’t know 🤷‍♂️

Reviewing Blackpool’s recent results, they tend to score, which means we would have to score at least 2! Is this team capable of doing that? Even when we were playing well we struggled to score more than one, so I’m not overly optimistic 😞

For me it’s all about GR firing up the players and getting 110% from all of them for the entire game.

Gut-feeling we won’t do it, hope I’m wrong 🙏

Reviewing Blackpool’s recent results, they tend to score, which means we would have to score at least 2! Is this team capable of doing that?
No, not if recent performances are anything to go by. Always felt we'd come unstuck due to our small squad and how we play. It takes a lot out of them, been very flat of late.

I'd change it up big time and drop anyone that isn't going to be here next season. Need some bite and bollox back in the team and players playing that really want it. Certainly need to go there with a different game plan cause we've been rumbled in that respect.

No, not if recent performances are anything to go by. Always felt we'd come unstuck due to our small squad and how we play. It takes a lot out of them, been very flat of late.

I'd change it up big time and drop anyone that isn't going to be here next season. Need some bite and bollox back in the team and players playing that really want it. Certainly need to go there with a different game plan cause we've been rumbled in that respect.
I’m really glad it’s not me that has to decide the team and tactics for Blackpool.
If we don’t win, Rowett wil be slaughtered whether he changes it up or not.
If he makes 5 changes and it doesn’t work, he should have kept to what we know. If he doesn’t change it and we lose, everyone will say he bottled it.
His only salvation will be if we get 3 points, no matter how he does it.
Good luck GR.

I’m really glad it’s not me that has to decide the team and tactics for Blackpool.
If we don’t win, Rowett wil be slaughtered whether he changes it up or not.
If he makes 5 changes and it doesn’t work, he should have kept to what we know. If he doesn’t change it and we lose, everyone will say he bottled it.
It still amazes me how your average football fans attitude has changed since the advent of the internet. One time you'd go to the pub after the game, have a moan if you lost and perhaps a roll around the floor with some northerners. Now you get days of inquests, theories, lessons on what shoud have been done and when and with what player. All from some fucker that would run out of breath whilst having a shit.

If Sunderland were to lose today & West Brom only managed a draw then a point against Blackburn would be enough