Club Shop Now Up And Running

It's a bit trumpy ain't it mate!
I just heard on the radio that the average premier League football shirt is selling for around 80 quid! Fuck me! 80 quid? I find it odd that enough people would be able to spend that amount of cash on a football shirt (with things being as tight as they allegedly are for most people) for clubs to make them so expensive; surely they would make more money selling them much cheaper and therefore making more sales?

I'm amazed they sell at that price, after all they are a 'treat' - a non essential piece of clothing. It's not like they are a jacket or a pair of shoes.

Ridiculous money that is all profit as I doubt they cost much more than a fiver to make.

25 quid for a t shirt? Do fuck off.
I paid £35 for a polo shirt and they sent be a Southampton shirt!
Emailed Fanatics whom the club have outsourced to and instead of replacing with a Wall shirt as ordered they’re giving me a free returns label and have to wait 14 days for a refund. Great way to piss supporters off. SK needs to be made aware.

I paid £35 for a polo shirt and they sent be a Southampton shirt!
Emailed Fanatics whom the club have outsourced to and instead of replacing with a Wall shirt as ordered they’re giving me a free returns label and have to wait 14 days for a refund. Great way to piss supporters off. SK needs to be made aware.
Forgot to say they’re charging Southampton fans £45! I guess because they’re ex-Premshit?

I just heard on the radio that the average premier League football shirt is selling for around 80 quid! Fuck me! 80 quid? I find it odd that enough people would be able to spend that amount of cash on a football shirt (with things being as tight as they allegedly are for most people) for clubs to make them so expensive; surely they would make more money selling them much cheaper and therefore making more sales?

I'm amazed they sell at that price, after all they are a 'treat' - a non essential piece of clothing. It's not like they are a jacket or a pair of shoes.

Ridiculous money that is all profit as I doubt they cost much more than a fiver to make.
Grown men in replica shirts = Embarrassing

Members online