Club Shop Now Up And Running

Hmmm not so sure.

This is clearly made to order stuff so they don’t have to fuck around buying loads of stock that they then can’t shift.

Oh dear, it looks like they got a job lot from some ookey fella down east lane market and stuck an enormous transfer of the badge on the front.

Reactions: SEL
At last a white polo shirt with a small badge. Now just get rid of that round backgrond and just have the lion and you will be there.

Have they ever thought of asking fans what they actually want? I mean they could do that in the program..... Oh hold on :unsure:

What about an online program on the clubs site. Now theres an idea. Put it up on matchday morning.

Last edited:
Looks likely the away kit will be yellow and black then with some of those t shirts on the site

I've gone Wordmark Logo Graphic T-Shirt - Purple Rose - 3XL

I reckon it'll look The Dogs with my black shorts.

Wearing both first match of forthcoming season.

:thumbup:

Places like Redbubble and Vistaprint do similar sorts of designs but at a much cheaper price. Not massively impressed.

Just get in contact with Ulster's lovely wife she'll probably do t shirts and stuff with better quality gear and you won't wait 2 months for the wrong size to be delivered.

Very basic which Is not necessarily a bad thing but most of that gear could be made yourself for half the price and will probably be better quality. It's just vinyl stickers on bog standard clothing. Not much time has been spent designing them and apart from the badge they are probably the excat same as other clubs clobber who they supply to.

The last lot of t-shirts I bought I took back as the design on them creased and faded after 3 washes so I don't hold much hope.

Members online