Chelsea n/w

kinelloz

Just heard they are upping season ticket prices by 25% next season. Fucking disgusting, spunk £600m on shit players then stripe the fans. Sadly there will always be enough soccer fans to snap them up.

What a shadow of the club they used to be. Genuinely feel for old school Chelsea and hate the plastic middle class modern prem soccer fans that have replaced them.

Said for the last few weeks be careful what you wish for with regards the prem.

Seriously hope we never get there.

Any half sensible old school Chelsea fan fucked it off years ago. Stamford bridge is mostly tourists now with middle class toffs making up the rest when they’re not watching rugby or going to the opera. I hate what all these clubs have done to ruin their traditional support, I’d love to see the arse fall out of the premier league but I’ve been saying that for years now, it just seems to get worse every year.

Just heard they are upping season ticket prices by 25% next season. Fucking disgusting, spunk £600m on shit players then stripe the fans. Sadly there will always be enough soccer fans to snap them up.

What a shadow of the club they used to be. Genuinely feel for old school Chelsea and hate the plastic middle class modern prem soccer fans that have replaced them.

Said for the last few weeks be careful what you wish for with regards the prem.

Seriously hope we never get there.
We wouldn’t change that much because we wouldn’t have the success they’ve had and would only be there for a season or two

Can recall their plight in division two 1976/77, they were to play at the den first in the fixtures programme, 15 years old with two mates from shadwell we boarded the tube to new cross gate early doors, a bod older than us sat there legs sprawled onto the opposite seats, Rod Stewart haircut, DM’s, high waste band flared trousers and as bold as brass, we followed him up the steps at new cross gate to the ticket barrier, as we left he turned right as did we towards the railway tavern ( gone now after the alley next to Sainsbury’s and that second hand shop ) as he approached the boozer he was questioned by a mob of wall drinking there what team he was, defiantly boasting “ Chelsea ain’t I” ..bosh he was ironed out within seconds and given running space to escape the situation, a good 150 wall inside and outside the boozer with one Afro clad mixed race wall bod saying “ one down, six hundred to go” the rest is history as they went into the cold blow in an audacious attempt to take it, in truth they got massacred, probably the worst hiding of their lives to their own admission, I look at them today and think, fuck me ??? Years ago bods out of Pimlico, battersea , Stockwell all game and took thousands away that year giving it to the likes of Bolton and forest who were back then very tidy.

Can recall their plight in division two 1976/77, they were to play at the den first in the fixtures programme, 15 years old with two mates from shadwell we boarded the tube to new cross gate early doors, a bod older than us sat there legs sprawled onto the opposite seats, Rod Stewart haircut, DM’s, high waste band flared trousers and as bold as brass, we followed him up the steps at new cross gate to the ticket barrier, as we left he turned right as did we towards the railway tavern ( gone now after the alley next to Sainsbury’s and that second hand shop ) as he approached the boozer he was questioned by a mob of wall drinking there what team he was, defiantly boasting “ Chelsea ain’t I” ..bosh he was ironed out within seconds and given running space to escape the situation, a good 150 wall inside and outside the boozer with one Afro clad mixed race wall bod saying “ one down, six hundred to go” the rest is history as they went into the cold blow in an audacious attempt to take it, in truth they got massacred, probably the worst hiding of their lives to their own admission, I look at them today and think, fuck me ??? Years ago bods out of Pimlico, battersea , Stockwell all game and took thousands away that year giving it to the likes of Bolton and forest who were back then very tidy.
👏👏

Stamford bridge is mostly tourists now with middle class toffs making up the rest when they’re not watching rugby or going to the opera.
A good mate of mine and old school Chelsea got hold of two tickets for a champions league game at Stamford bridge, was against Zenit St Petersberg. After a lot of refusals i finally gave in and went to the game with him. Two seats in the side bit along the touchline we sat.

Apart from some divs behind the goal singer super Frank Lampard there was hardly a peep. No songs, swearing or shouting. I called one of the Ruskie players a square headed cunt only to be greeted with tuts and some cunt that wanted to film me. That move was brought to an abrupt end very quickly by me after a bit of a growl at the geezer.

I then made him delete the video from his phone that he'd just taken of me. Had a quick look over either shoulder cause i was going to nut the string but there was stewards everywhere and cameras behind me that were trained on us.

The crowd mainly consisted of middle aged ,middle class and toff English bods and well dressed Mediterranean and arab looking oiks. Red wine in plastic beakers being guzzled everywhere and not a swear word in the air.

I had enough five minutes into the second half so got up and grabbed my mates keys to his motor and left him there. Sat in his car in Lotts road and had few reefers whilst i waited. I should have just stayed in the moter when we arrived going by what was walking towards the stadium.

Looked more like a Rugger crowd than one you;d see at football. Two hours of my life i'd never get back and made me feel grateful for Wall and that we'll never end up like that. Have never seen so many green Barbour jacket clad Ruperts in all my life before that evening. Grim.

Any half sensible old school Chelsea fan fucked it off years ago. Stamford bridge is mostly tourists now with middle class toffs making up the rest when they’re not watching rugby or going to the opera. I hate what all these clubs have done to ruin their traditional support, I’d love to see the arse fall out of the premier league but I’ve been saying that for years now, it just seems to get worse every year.
it will happen mate at some point the super league will happen
and like you say the cunts that go to them places now won't give a fuck
its the only way we can football back

We wouldn’t change that much because we wouldn’t have the success they’ve had and would only be there for a season or two
I'd like to agree mate, but just look at how much our place has changed in the last 2-3 years. Give it a year or two in the promised land, I reckon the Tarquins and Henriettas on the manor would be all over it. Prices would rise and we'd become the same as the rest of the London PL clubs.

A good mate of mine and old school Chelsea got hold of two tickets for a champions league game at Stamford bridge, was against Zenit St Petersberg. After a lot of refusals i finally gave in and went to the game with him. Two seats in the side bit along the touchline we sat.

Apart from some divs behind the goal singer super Frank Lampard there was hardly a peep. No songs, swearing or shouting. I called one of the Ruskie players a square headed cunt only to be greeted with tuts and some cunt that wanted to film me. That move was brought to an abrupt end very quickly by me after a bit of a growl at the geezer.

I then made him delete the video from his phone that he'd just taken of me. Had a quick look over either shoulder cause i was going to nut the string but there was stewards everywhere and cameras behind me that were trained on us.

The crowd mainly consisted of middle aged ,middle class and toff English bods and well dressed Mediterranean and arab looking oiks. Red wine in plastic beakers being guzzled everywhere and not a swear word in the air.

I had enough five minutes into the second half so got up and grabbed my mates keys to his motor and left him there. Sat in his car in Lotts road and had few reefers whilst i waited. I should have just stayed in the moter when we arrived going by what was walking towards the stadium.

Looked more like a Rugger crowd than one you;d see at football. Two hours of my life i'd never get back and made me feel grateful for Wall and that we'll never end up like that. Have never seen so many green Barbour jacket clad Ruperts in all my life before that evening. Grim.
I absolutely hate it mate. One of my mates has an ST for the Scunts. When they built the new stand they got moved all over the shop. Haf the people by him seem to be some sort of day trip.

Me and a couple of mates were in Victimville for a gig a few years ago when they were playing at home. My 2 mates were staying over in a hotel (I had a lift home) and when they went to check in there were about 20 fucking Norwegians in Scunt kits also checking in. Absolutely full of fucking tourists these places. Probably wouldn't even matter if your swore there or Old Trafford because no cunt would understand (although Scandinavians probably speak better English than me!)

I absolutely hate it mate. One of my mates has an ST for the Scunts. When they built the new stand they got moved all over the shop. Haf the people by him seem to be some sort of day trip.

Me and a couple of mates were in Victimville for a gig a few years ago when they were playing at home. My 2 mates were staying over in a hotel (I had a lift home) and when they went to check in there were about 20 fucking Norwegians in Scunt kits also checking in. Absolutely full of fucking tourists these places. Probably wouldn't even matter if your swore there or Old Trafford because no cunt would understand (although Scandinavians probably speak better English than me!)
Rest in the world speak better English than scouse twats

it will happen mate at some point the super league will happen
and like you say the cunts that go to them places now won't give a fuck
its the only way we can football back
I hope you are correct. Opening ceremony game- Charlton V Barcelona at the stadio del spotter. Danish dave does a duet with Julio Iglesias whilst doing air guitar with his flask.

:ROFLMAO:
Who's told you that? You're to young to remember the gag.
I bet it was BP via Private Message...

:grinning:
I knew a lunatic scouser years back. Did the doors on raves we covered, half decent for a scouser. He used to do the Ken Dodd thing when he was hammered, it was very funny. You gotta say it faster each time. Him doing it with the accent was funny. Proper loon he was, walked into an after party one night, bollock naked and with his knob stuck in a uncooked Chicken he'd nicked from Sainburys :grinning: