Charlie Richard Cresswell

“I like CC, great potential, United can't offer him first team chances with Cooper, Koch, Llorente, Hjielde and Struijk, so it looks like a loan is the best option at this stage, he's still young, a full blooded championship season won't do him any harm, it might us though, if we aint careful he will think we don't want him and end up elsewhere on t' cheap.”

With this quote I’m wondering if, at the end of next season, Cresswell will end up like Ballard did? Weeds (like Arsenal) know that in his CB position there’s too many players in front of him, so loan him out to Millwall, thereby putting him in the shop window, and if he does well, then they can flog him for £5M (probably to Burnley!)

“I like CC, great potential, United can't offer him first team chances with Cooper, Koch, Llorente, Hjielde and Struijk, so it looks like a loan is the best option at this stage, he's still young, a full blooded championship season won't do him any harm, it might us though, if we aint careful he will think we don't want him and end up elsewhere on t' cheap.”

With this quote I’m wondering if, at the end of next season, Cresswell will end up like Ballard did? Weeds (like Arsenal) know that in his CB position there’s too many players in front of him, so loan him out to Millwall, thereby putting him in the shop window, and if he does well, then they can flog him for £5M (probably to Burnley!)
Or take him back and play him in the league they've just been relegated to. That Yank they have managing them comes across as an absolute clueless fraud, thankfully :hehe:

I would suspect he will be getting his leg pulled by the other Leeds academy players about moving on loan to us, so fair play to him for agreeing to come. I really hope it works out as he does look a quality player.