Championship relegation watch

Mustn’t tempt fate but as it stands, assuming Rotherham are down, 2 of Birmingham, Huddersfield and Wednesday need 6 more points than us over the remaining 7 games for us to drop into the bottom 3 🤔

Last edited:
Two massive massive games coming up against. Win them both and we should be looking at mid table rather than the relegation zone. Fail to pick up maximum points at Rotherham and lose to Huddersfield and we’ll be looking over our shoulder again.

there are 3 teams below us on 39 points after 39 games, i.e. 1 point per game on average.
If they continue that average for the remaining 7 games, that would give those 3 teams 46 points each.
Therefore, we need 47 points to finish above those 3 teams.
We are one win away from 47 points. I rest my case.

there are 3 teams below us on 39 points after 39 games, i.e. 1 point per game on average.
If they continue that average for the remaining 7 games, that would give those 3 teams 46 points each.
Erm, that's what I said ^^^

Could we have that in the form of a pie chart please? :)

Plymouth play at Rotherham tonight.
A win would take them above us as they’ve got a better goal difference than us (& a forward whose scored 19 goals this season)

Members online